Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Ebola. Really?

0 HS
brandonbauer87's picture
October 15, 2014 at 9:51pm
201 Comments

Can you guys keep this thing under control until I get back in the country?  I'm out of the country for 24 hours before you start spreading this stuff through an airport I need to use to get home. 24 hours after I walked through that very airport. We could have sat in the same chair, waiting for our flight. Been hassled by the same TSA agent. 

I know this thing isn't easily spread, but why couldn't we handle the ONLY case developed in the country? If hazmat suits are a thing, why not use them?  Seems simple enough to me. Gloves, an apron, and a surgical mask? Oh, and tape. You're high if you think I'm attempting to treat a patient while wearing that. I'll need one suit, and a shower in an attached room to wash said suit. While I'm wearing it. 

So, get your shit together. Especially you, Cleveland. I'll be back Sunday night. Let me get tucked back into rural Ohio before you make any more bad decisions. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 201 Comments