Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Sayreville, NJ - Hazing at its worst.

0 HS
CC's picture
October 9, 2014 at 9:28am
29 Comments

I'll start by saying I played sports and was hazed in high school and college football.  I thought it was a right of passage and actually had some benefit looking back.  Normally when I see these stories I'm skeptical of helicopter parents overreacting to the situation.  This was not the case in Sayreville.  This is the worst hazing I've ever heard of and I know if my son were on the team I would consider kicking his tail.  If my son were the one who was hazed it would test my beleif in the rule of law vs. instituting justice on my own.  I feel for the parents and it's really unfortunate for Penn State considering what they have been through.  I hope for their sake their commit wasn't involved, though I'm not sure how that could have happened.

http://www.nj.com/middlesex/index.ssf/2014/10/sayreville_high_school_football_hazing_parent_reveals_sexual_nature_of_locker_room_ritual_exclusive.html

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 29 Comments