Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

The football community

0 HS
GoBuckeyes1020's picture
September 14, 2014 at 2:44pm
3 Comments

I live in the Little Miami school district in southwest Ohio. My son plays on the JV team. We have had some tough years at the varsity level after years of levy failures with kids leaving the district. There has been a more positive spirit this year as we continue to build a program. Last week we suffered are terrible blow. Senior running back and TREMENDOUS young man Brayden Thornbury lost his life after a terrible car accident. He was a leader on the team, in school, in the community, and in his church. The outpouring of love has been amazing. Rival districts like Milford, Indian Hill, CHCA, Kings, Sycamore, Clinton Massie and many others have shown their support with Pray for Bray and then Play for Bray. I can't imagine losing a child. Please pray for his family and teammates, hug your kids, and realize how precious life is. The support from the football community reaffirms my thought that football is the greatest sport on earth. Play for Bray!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 3 Comments