Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Ray Rice & Donald Sterling Second Chances

0 HS
dc28's picture
September 11, 2014 at 12:34pm
30 Comments

I am not on here to start a problem but I heard something on the Fox and Bull show yesterday that was interesting. They had mentioned that Charles Barkley said Ray Rice should be given a second chance. The Fox and Bull then asked the question to each other,  I wonder if he thinks Donald Sterling deserves a second chance.

Once again, not on here to stir up trouble but it is an interesting question. Recently, we have had racist remarks and guys beating up women. I think that both are horribly wrong and have no business in today's society. I do ask one question though, racist remarks comes from stupidity and is not a crime, beating the crap out of a woman is domestic violence and is criminal. Which one is worse in the eyes of the public? If what Charles Barkley said is true, then he must believe that racist remarks are worse than domestic violence. I thought I read where Mike Vick thinks Ray Rice needs a second chance too.

I am sure I will get a ton of down votes for this and this wasn't written to start trouble, just wonder what other people's take on this issue is.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 30 Comments