Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Semi-annual movie trash thread!

0 HS
cinserious's picture
September 9, 2014 at 2:39am
13 Comments

Anybody wish we could go back to mid-summer when the Reds still matter, The Buckeyes still have Braxton (and CFB-Playoff hopes), and threads like this to kill time?

In my first installment of this thread since I unleashed Poultrygeist on you poor folk, I would like to share a movie I rented from the Redbox tonight: Cabin Fever: Patient Zero.    See, I chose this movie because I liked the first Cabin Fever, not the best movie but once things got going (way late in the movie), things got pretty exciting (in a Dusk 'Till Dawn kinda' way). Anyway, this sequel is nothing like that in plot or quality.     Lets just say its like a LOST meets B-rated zombie horror trash on a deserted island in the Carribean. They throw in Sean Astin (Goonies) to make it appear legit. It's not.    The climax of the flick for me was when two formerly hot female zombies get into a fight to the (2nd?)death and the victor's finishing move was to bludgeon her opponent with a 15lb rubber dildo to the face. Not exactly Oscar-worthy material.

Now that I think about it, Cabin In The Woods was the movie I intended to watch a sequel to, Oh well. I can't unsee the trash I just witnessed.

w

This is the gang before the shit hits the fan!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 13 Comments