Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

Places To Watch In Middletown, Ohio

rkylet83's picture
August 29, 2014 at 9:47pm
7 Comments

I'm in Middletown Ohio for a wedding and I was wondering where the best spot(s) are to watch the game since I'm unfamiliar the town.

Thanks & GO BUCKS!

Knarcisi's picture

Who gets married in Middletown?

+1 HS
ap2538's picture

At the stop light? (I'm assuming there's only one in the town)

In all seriousness, though I've heard of it, I can't locate it on a map. Sorry :(

Groveport Heisman's picture

Cris Carter and Jalin Marshall hail from middle town.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+2 HS
northcampus's picture

And Keith Byars, Jerry Lucas, Todd Bell as well!

GoBucks10's picture

Middletown is a relatively big-ish town between Dayton and Cincinnati, just north of West Chester which is a main suburb of Cincinnati.  My recommendation is to leave Middletown entirely and drive south on I-75.  Find a BW3 in West Chester or Mason, Ohio.  The other option is the Sharonville, Ohio Blue Goose Sports Cafe:  http://www.bluegoosesportscafe.com/.  They always have a good watch party for each game and it's officially sanctioned by the OSU Alumni Association.

"Because I couldn't go for three."  - Woody Hayes

Buckforlife's picture

Look up the BW3 in the Bridgewater Falls shopping center. It's not too far away and it's nice. 

If you want to stay in Middletown your best bet is Frickers. 

No relation to OSUFORLIFE...

rkylet83's picture

Thanks to the helpful folks.  The groom is from Middletown.  I'll hit up the closest Buffalo Wild Wings.