Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

MGoBlog's interview with 11W's Michael Citro

1MechEng's picture
August 18, 2014 at 4:44pm
19 Comments

For those who remember, Ace from MGoBlog was kind enough to talk with 11W's staff for several articles about Meatchicken's team last year.

11W's Michael Citro is reciprocating the favor. You can read about it here.

mh277907's picture

I prefer this article where they all bitch and moan about how bad their offensive line is still.

buckeyebobcat

+1 HS
Rob Reese's picture

That's beautiful prose you provided.  Thank you very much.

tOSU class of 2009, College of Arts and Sciences

HotSauceCommittee's picture

DJ gets called out as a bad writer. Just for that Urban should run up the score.

+4 HS
DJ Byrnes's picture

smh i stay catching strays on mgoblog. honestly i wear their disdain for me like a badge of honor. theyre not my people.

Californian by birth, Marionaire by the Grace of President Warren G. Harding.

Rob Reese's picture

But, you've obviously got their attention.  

you ain't doing it right if you ain't gettin hate.

THE's picture

And you should wear that badge. 

Look who those turds chose to be fans of...clearly, y'all's taste aren't the same. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TheBadOwl's picture

I think your #takes are just too #hot for them.

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

dubjayfootball90's picture

He spits hot fire

You can feed a bobcat all the chili it wants. That don't mean it's going to crap out diamonds.

kevdale86's picture

This article was a preview of Ohio State and the upcoming season, but all the MGoBloggers can comment on is Urban's player discipline, or lack there of. It's amazing the feelings there are that he comes down harder on non starters and let's the starters get off free. Or if he does discipline somebody, it's just for PR. I think they're just trying to drag OSU into their dumpster fire.

+1 HS
Rob Reese's picture

You should have seen the fake outrage they had several weeks ago over Jon Waters.  

I noticed that garbage as well Kev. I took it as grasping for straws to remain relevant.

Reading a lil hate on Elliott, saying they don't see the hype behind him. Understandable, but i hope he lights them up.

You can feed a bobcat all the chili it wants. That don't mean it's going to crap out diamonds.

+1 HS
PittBuckeye's picture

I think anyone who watched him last year should be able to see the hype. As far as potential goes the skies the limit.

+1 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

I''ll admit that I don't really understand the hype around Elliott.

But unlike members of Mgo, I won't be upset if he lives up to expectations.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

I should clarify. I meant understandable by them since they do not follow him on a daily basis. From my perspective, the kid is going to be beast. Maybe homerism, maybe not.

Their just mad that Green runs right into the backs of his lineman each play and they have to start another kid from Ohio at the position.

PittBuckeye's picture

I think they'd be happy if their lineman were the first thing he ran into, usually they've had their butts kicked by the opposing d-line already though.

osu407's picture

Citro played it perfectly both in the article and the comment section. He held firm on the areas we truly should be defended, and caved on the areas that are most questionable, providing the ideal ethos.  The comment about being scared about certain games on our schedule both was accurate, and grounded our-often-believed-to-be-delusional fan base. 

+1 HS