Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

Clash of Clans

Calgarybuck's picture
August 18, 2014 at 2:30pm
9 Comments

Ok I'm going to throw this out there, who'd be in on a 11W Clan, I know that we have more than a few posters who play and are at different level/already on clans yada yada yada, but who would be in on one?

Post what level your at and if you'd be willing to ditch your clan to make it happen, 

RedStorm45's picture

I'm at level 75 (TH8 -> upgrading to 9 this week at some point hopefully since I have nothing left to do with my elixir except I guess waste it on a bunch of spells and dragons/pekkas).

Considering our clan just went through a mutiny and splintered, yes I would switch.  I might even be able to bring a couple guys - they are OSU fans and the one who is a Michigan fan used to post here under "TheTeam...(pick some random number)."

Calgarybuck's picture

What happened to TheTeam?

RedStorm45's picture

Don't know - think he mostly came here in a rage after MGoBlog booted him for being down on Hoke and such.

Calgarybuck's picture

So he saw the light before the rest of them did.  

+1 HS
toad1204's picture

71/ lvl 8.  Currently in OSU Buckeyes...  possibly.

Nothing like dancing on the field in 02... 

One Bad Buckeye's picture

Level 35, town hall 5 (i wait until I have every last item FULLY upgraded before I go for the town hall update) that should be happening in the next few days.  

I hate this game because I'm now obsessed with it.  

I know my rank is low, but I don't have a clan.  Hit me up if you think i'm worthy, haha....username is Puma Punku  

"I'm One Bad Buckeye, and I approve this message."

RedStorm45's picture

That is the proper way to do it - upgrading a TH before defenses and such are upgraded is dumb.  There is an article out there about the "loot multiplier" which is kind of long, but describes why you should wait to upgrade your TH as long as possible.

Calgarybuck's picture

It has to deal with how much can be looted by other players, If their the same town hall level they can get up to 100% 1 level 75% 2 levels 50%..

airbuckeye's picture

Ok i know this is a stupid ass question but what the hell is a CLAN ? I thought a clan was a bunch of inbreed tobacco chewing rifle totting hillbillies LOL. I take it this is a game of some sort on the internet?

+1 HS