Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

If Jameis Wins the Heisman I would....

apack614's picture
August 15, 2014 at 7:47am
31 Comments

Finish the sentence, I want to read some crazy shit haha!

OSU_ALUM_05's picture

Conclude that the Heisman Trophy Committee's high horse has been beaten, shot and left to die out at Dwight Schrute's beet farm

+6 HS
Tyler Durden's picture

Give up hope for all of humanity and move to an island. Only as long as I can still watch football there.

+3 HS
Habu71's picture

Celebrate Archie and the other OSU recipients all the more, for winning it when there were actual standards. 

+9 HS
dubjayfootball90's picture

WINNER WINNER!!!

You can feed a bobcat all the chili it wants. That don't mean it's going to crap out diamonds.

+1 HS
11UrbzAndSpices's picture

beyond shocked...I never got the hype last year, I thought he was an effective player on an amazing team. If he does it again, I'll need to reassess my football knowledge.

Does anyone know if BucksFan changed his icon?

OSU069's picture

Regardless of what you think of him personally, there is no doubt he was an outstanding player on the field last year and was deserving of the hype. 

+2 HS
11UrbzAndSpices's picture

I didn't say it was personal, the guy had the best offensive talent around him and played a shit schedule. He actually played pretty terrible against Bethune-Cookman and wasn't very good against Idaho. Take away Kelvin Benjamin, Nick O'Leary, Devonta Freeman, Rashad Greene and let's see what he can do. Benjamin and Freeman are now in the NFL but he still won't play against a single decent defense all year. I don't think he had a single 'Hesiman Moment' last year where he alone won the big game for his team, he was just a facilitator.

Does anyone know if BucksFan changed his icon?

OSU069's picture

A facilitator cannot put up 4000 yards passing and 40 touchdowns, and beat the SEC in the national championship for the first time in seven years. 

BAR43's picture

Yes he can.... look at Bamas past QBs. Although I would still give a bit more credit where due... FSU had the easiest walk to the NC game and played an SEC team that fell ass backwards into the game. It would have been interesting if FSU had to play *ichigan State or any team with a respectable defense.

THE's picture

Send 200lbs of Crab legs to his apartment...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

+8 HS
apack614's picture

Ding Ding Ding, you're in leading for best response right now! HAHA!

"If we worked half as hard as our band, we'd be champions." - Woody Hayes

+1 HS
RunningFree's picture

And petition to have the trophy changed...

+7 HS
causeicouldntgo43's picture

I would short sell my crab legs portfolio.............

+6 HS
apack614's picture

Haha! I would invest in all Joe's Crab Shacks!

OSU069's picture

Congratulate him if he was truly the best player in the country. 

+1 HS
hodge's picture

...fail to recognize the legitimacy of his double-Heisman win.  Therefore, Archie would still remain the only two-time winner.

FROMTHE18's picture

give Jameis a dvd set on the English language as well as law books for all states where Publix exists . 

+3 HS
e135800's picture

still wake up the next day and go on with my life.

+3 HS
Otown Buckeye's picture

I would praise Odin that Archie can afford to go Krogering.  

"because we couldn't go for three"

+1 HS
BAR43's picture

think nothing of it. Very little if any integrity is left in this award let alone most aspect of college football.

-1 HS
brandonbauer87's picture

Would you feel differently if Braxton were to win the Heisman?

+2 HS
OSU069's picture

Someone seems bitter. If braxton won, I bet you wouldn't say that and I'm sure you didn't say that when Troy Smith won it. 

BAR43's picture

I admit I was being a bit cynical and dramatic in my statement. For the most part the Heisman winner has been an upstanding player. Although I still do feel Jameis is a douche.

+1 HS
Hovenaut's picture

...simply remind everyone that Archie Griffin was also a great football player too, as well as a great ambassador to Ohio State and the college football community.

Hate Week runneth over

+1 HS
apack614's picture

And not a thief and/or rapist? You don't say....

+1 HS
Buckeye80's picture

+1....sarcasm font people!

+1 HS
stonybull's picture

Throw him a PAR-TAY!!

What a long strange trip it's been

+2 HS
bodast67's picture

I think it would be something similar to this...

" I hope when I die, I die laughing"...                

+2 HS
apack614's picture

I would congratulate him by vowing to pay the court and attorney fees for all future crimes committed during his Junior season.