Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

Went with the Deep Dish Hot-N-Ready tonight

sox33osu's picture
August 8, 2014 at 9:54pm
16 Comments

Feel even worse, and I only ate half. Still, for how much it costs, not bad. 

The Urban Legend's picture

Yawn...

The Legend continues

-1 HS
sox33osu's picture

I know. Time for bed.

+1 HS
AirForceNUT's picture

Your comment and your username go together like peanut butter and jelly.  +1 

+5 HS
labuck's picture

Wake up at 2 and eat the rest. Thank god there is not a Little c's near me.

+2 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

I rolled with the wifey whipping me up a homemade gourmet deli sammich. Roast beef,american and swiss cheese,some fancy bread that I had her lightly toast,sammich sliced pickle,helmanns mayo,Guldens spicy brown mustard,light shredded lettuce,thinly sliced tomato,and this is my secret thing I do is add some Grippos bbq chips on the sammich under the bread. Double decker cut diagonally down middle with a toothpick holding each side together. Ate the whole thing in less then 3 minutes and I feel great. Still have room for some high quality IPA's and maybe a couple shots of bourbon. Life is great.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

Byaaaahhh's picture

Maybe it's just me, but I feel that the presence of American "cheese" automatically disqualifies something from being "gourmet."

+1 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

Yea I'm sure the definition can be meant and argued from culture to location. I just use the term when I'm describing something involving the best tasting and freshest ingredients and prepared with a touch of individuality or creativity,my wife is the gourmet chef which is why I felt the need to call it a gourmet sammich. Nothing wrong with deli fresh thinly sliced American cheese in my household. Now if it was processed kraft singles I might agree. 

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

Buck Commander's picture

Be ready because the burn shits will cometh!

Every time I set my DVR to record Biggest Loser......It always records Wolverine Football Games!

-1 HS
Hovenaut's picture

Damn it. 

I'm going to cave in and buy one of these monstrosities one of these nights (national championship celebratory snack?). 

All credit will be heaped upon Sox33. 

I am not very smart, but I recognize that I am not very smart.

+1 HS
Byaaaahhh's picture

Can we agree to not have any more Little Caesars posts when the season starts?

+2 HS
sox33osu's picture

What if scUM sucks so badly they end up playing in the Little Caesar's Pizza Bowl? Can I not bring this up and make fun of them?

+1 HS
bethmowins's picture

Football season, where art thou?

+1 HS
VarsityClubMD's picture

For some reason I felt the need to give Pizza Hut a shot last night. It made Little Caesars seem like Spago in comparison.

Dot this

+1 HS