Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

Went with the Deep Dish Hot-N-Ready tonight

sox33osu's picture
August 8, 2014 at 9:54pm
16 Comments

Feel even worse, and I only ate half. Still, for how much it costs, not bad. 

The Urban Legend's picture

Yawn...

The Legend continues

-1 HS
sox33osu's picture

I know. Time for bed.

+1 HS
AirForceNUT's picture

Your comment and your username go together like peanut butter and jelly.  +1 

+5 HS
labuck's picture

Wake up at 2 and eat the rest. Thank god there is not a Little c's near me.

+2 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

I rolled with the wifey whipping me up a homemade gourmet deli sammich. Roast beef,american and swiss cheese,some fancy bread that I had her lightly toast,sammich sliced pickle,helmanns mayo,Guldens spicy brown mustard,light shredded lettuce,thinly sliced tomato,and this is my secret thing I do is add some Grippos bbq chips on the sammich under the bread. Double decker cut diagonally down middle with a toothpick holding each side together. Ate the whole thing in less then 3 minutes and I feel great. Still have room for some high quality IPA's and maybe a couple shots of bourbon. Life is great.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

Byaaaahhh's picture

Maybe it's just me, but I feel that the presence of American "cheese" automatically disqualifies something from being "gourmet."

+1 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

Yea I'm sure the definition can be meant and argued from culture to location. I just use the term when I'm describing something involving the best tasting and freshest ingredients and prepared with a touch of individuality or creativity,my wife is the gourmet chef which is why I felt the need to call it a gourmet sammich. Nothing wrong with deli fresh thinly sliced American cheese in my household. Now if it was processed kraft singles I might agree. 

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

Buck Commander's picture

Be ready because the burn shits will cometh!

Every time I set my DVR to record Biggest Loser......It always records Wolverine Football Games!

-1 HS
Hovenaut's picture

Damn it. 

I'm going to cave in and buy one of these monstrosities one of these nights (national championship celebratory snack?). 

All credit will be heaped upon Sox33. 

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary, and Thyme

+1 HS
Byaaaahhh's picture

Can we agree to not have any more Little Caesars posts when the season starts?

+2 HS
sox33osu's picture

What if scUM sucks so badly they end up playing in the Little Caesar's Pizza Bowl? Can I not bring this up and make fun of them?

+1 HS
bethmowins's picture

Football season, where art thou?

+1 HS
VarsityClubMD's picture

For some reason I felt the need to give Pizza Hut a shot last night. It made Little Caesars seem like Spago in comparison.

Dot this

+1 HS