Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

Shark eaten alive by monster crocodile named Brutus

Hitman61's picture
August 6, 2014 at 4:03pm
10 Comments
BierStube's picture

So much for shark week

Although Sharknado2 was epic!

"No matter where you go, there you are." B. Banzai

+1 HS
ToetotheFace's picture

Brutus is actually one of the biggest crocs ever measured, and this was a bullshark(freshwater) that was out of its league size wise. It is pretty incredible to see how dominant some of the large salt water crocs can be though, it takes something very powerful to eat a shark. I'd be intrigued to see what would happen if a salt water and a great white met, but their territories are so different and the nature of their survival(apex predators would rather avoid a fight with something that large, as one injury can mean death by starvation/infection) means it will probably never happen.

Buckeyeneer's picture

. . . their territories are so different . . .

Yeah pretty sure I could take a great white shark on land.

"Because the rules won't let you go for three." - Woody Hayes

THE Ohio State University

+3 HS
ToetotheFace's picture

Well technically Salt Waters use ocean currents to cross large expanses of open sea, so they are capable of existing in areas of deep water. I'm not that knowledgeable on Great White territory though I assume there would be little to no overlap, but it isn't impossible.

sharks's picture

I'd whip that gator's ass

The postgame show is brought to you by... Christ, I can't find it. The hell with it...

+4 HS
Northbrook's picture

Watch out for his sucker punch!

+2 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

And the plot to Sharnado 3 has been laid out.-_-

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

Fatpants's picture

That's why Ol' Fatpants ain't swimming in no damn saltwater. 

ToetotheFace's picture

So you won't swim at any beach that isn't a lake? You're missing out.

whiskeyjuice's picture

"Championships are not won on Saturdays in November. Championships are won on Tuesdays in August." -- Kerry Combs

+1 HS