Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

I. HATE. DRIVING.

0 HS
jeremytwoface's picture
August 6, 2014 at 8:37am
205 Comments

Seriously. The first thing I will do if I win the lottery is hire a driver or buy a helicopter.

I think I made a thread like this on the old site but, after today, I want to renew it. It's a good place to vent about what really grinds your gears (pun intended) on the road.

On of my biggest pet peeves while driving happened to day. I was driving to work and there was an accident on the other side of the road and everyone on MY side of the road just HAD to slow down to see what was going on. I was driving on a 4 lane highway with about a 10 yard median between the East bound and West bound traffic. THE SMALL FENDER BENDER ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROAD DOES NOT EFFECT YOU IN ANY WAY!!!

A couple other big ones I have involve merging on to highways and interstates. Why do people try to merge into traffic that is going 70+ mph while they are going 50 mph?? Also, if I am trying to merge onto the highway and you are in the lane I'm merging into and there is NO ONE in the left lane, please get the hell over!!!

One more and then I'll let you guys rant... in the winter, if you want to go slow because of bad roads, I'm all for it. But don't go 25 mph in a 35 and then speed up to go 45 mph when the speed limit changes to 55 mph. If the road conditions change, then fine. But when the road conditions are EXACTLY the same as there 5 feet ago, why would you speed up? Why couldn't you go 35 mph when the speed limit was 35 but now you can go 45 because the speed limit is 55????

Alright... That is all.

/rant

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 205 Comments