Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Hornets: The Attack, Counter Attack, And Aftermath

+1 HS
Buckeye1996's picture
August 3, 2014 at 9:16am
14 Comments

I gave a brief on the first insurgent sniper attacks a couple of weeks. It started out as an isolated territory battle but the conflict has now escalated into a total war, Both sides are exhausted and have suffered causalities. The end of the war is nowhere in sight.

Key Events:

Battle of The Hill: My wife was mowing the lawn and was attacked by a sorte of hornets. An unprovoked attack although the hornets claim their air space was violated according to the treaty of nature. The treaty of nature provides the hornets with territory rights to settle any land based on their choice. The residents point to the loose NIMBY agreement in which the hornets have never signed. The ambiguity between the two agreements have fueled the escalation of the war.

Sniper Attack at The Fence: I was staining the fence, and out of nowhere a single B52 hornet attacked, straddled my eye, and planted a weapon of mass distruction right under my eye. OUCH! But wait, there is more!

Second Attack at The Hill: Wife was again attacked by a group of F14 Hornets. Heavy carnage. Orders from the general (wife) were to gather intelligence, and plan a counterattack, No prisoners.

Reconniassance: Intelligence on The Hill was gathered using remotely sensed data. A special op team (me and a couple of allies (the neighborhood guys)) povided the intelligence. The insurgent camp was identified, geolocated and marked. A counter attack was created and immediately ordered by the general (wife).

The Counter Attack: A specially designed chemical bomb was placed strategically at the insurgent site under the cover of darkness. The counter attack went as planned and the hornets were trapped and doomed. However, they were able to amass a counter counter-attack, and those not in the bunker started attacking me with air superiority. OUCH! A retreat was immediately ordered! As I was retreating, I fell over a tree root (undoubtedly planted by the insurgent hornets) and shattered my left arm!! OUCH OUCH!

Aftermath: So here I sit typing with one arm and my head swarming with painkillers. A plate and a couple of screws now hold what is left of my arm together. All is silent at the Hill. The mission was a success???!!!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 14 Comments