Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

Dave Biddle

Beat Meatchicken's picture
July 17, 2014 at 5:09pm
78 Comments

Who lit the fuse on this clown's tampon? What a joke....Dude's butt hurt about not getting credit for a story? Doesn't this happen everyday in the world of blogs and what not? Okay I'm done....

Baroclinicity's picture

What story?  What blog?  Don't know what is going on.  Need links/background... something...

When you're holding a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

+7 HS
Gray Box's picture

Here's the main/first tweet from Biddle: 

+7 HS
Baroclinicity's picture

Gracias.

When you're holding a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

+2 HS
Hovenaut's picture

Plenty of reasons why I choose 11W for all my Ohio State needs.

Shout out to Dave Biddle, you've added another.

"Success...it's what you do with what you got" - Woody Hayes

+7 HS
jamesrbrown322's picture

Wow, what was the number at that bus? Is this not more appropriately handled in a venue where you don't call out a colleague in front of a mass audience?

"I can accept failure, but I cannot accept not trying." - W.W. Hayes

J.Mo's picture

Do you think it's a coincidence that Dave Biddle and DoucheBag sound so similiar?

+4 HS
jamesrbrown322's picture

"Is there a similarity there...I think so!"

"I can accept failure, but I cannot accept not trying." - W.W. Hayes

+5 HS
Unky Buck's picture

I know my way with a hatchet...

+4 HS
KB3RG's picture

what happened now...

+1 HS
UrbanBuckeye's picture

Biddle cares a lot about a story about a 4th/5th string TE, I guess. He's being a coward.

In Urban We Trust!

+2 HS

He's claiming that he broke a story that 11w also shared except 11w didn't give him credit. I'm willing to bet this happens daily to sports writers.

+6 HS
Denny's picture

"We"? 

I very much enjoy this website, but come on, dude: you and I and the forum crawlers aren't exactly the "we" of the staff.

Taquitos.

+1 HS

Fixed it Denny...don't go all Dave Biddle on me. 

+41 HS
Byaaaahhh's picture

I agree with this... "we" had no part in the writing of this article.

Biddle is an instant station change when he's on 97.1...don't know why I even listen to that station anymore.

+8 HS
SilverState's picture

Same here...soon as I hear his voice.

+8 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Still can't believe a grown man is whining over one article - deal with it!!!!!

+1 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

Doesnt matter if he broke the story if 11w waited for their own sources and wrote their own story.Only thing Biddle has left in the World is trying to be "first" they give 2 fucks about actually waiting on solid sources and being "correct". Tell Biddle to his credits on the top of the nearest water tower and if wants it bad enough,climb his fat ass up there and find it.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+11 HS
bethmowins's picture

Biddle has been a joke ever since he reported that Jamel Turner died seemingly because he just wanted to report it first

+20 HS
crusher's picture

Dave actually sent me a DM threatening to block me because I responded to one of his ridiculous tweets with a shot about him reporting the "death" of Jamel Turner. He said that he never reported that and that someone was just trying to smear him.

A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men

+3 HS
bethmowins's picture

Oh he didn't? Let me plug the article into the Wayback Archive and we get: http://web.archive.org/web/20100622042829/http://bucknuts.com/index.php/...

+19 HS
buckny's picture

That is great Beth!

I remember it all to well!

+2 HS

Even Beth Mowins thinks Dave Biddle sucks!

+31 HS
Knarcisi's picture

You mean Dave Jones?

Wait, or was that the lead singer of the Monkeys?

+4 HS
808buckeye's picture

F@ck you Beth Mowins.. I would gladly shove ice picks in my ear drums then listen to you call games.  Same goes to you Dorris Burke

seize the carpe

-7 HS
Knarcisi's picture

Hey, be nice ...

- Pam Ward

+15 HS
buckeyedude's picture

Hey. Maybe we could include Pam in one of those "Where are they now" articles?

DJ Byrnes's picture

Woah, woah, woah. Dorris Burke is aces.

Californian by birth, Marionaire by the Grace of President Warren G. Harding.

1stYrBuckIClub's picture

I don't have twitter or care how to use it (by choice, not incompetence), but surely his twitter account should be twitter-bombed or something by 11W members... 

Denny's picture

This is a moronic idea.

Taquitos.

+8 HS
UrbanBuckeye's picture

11w has handled it with class.

In Urban We Trust!

+9 HS
TraSmith4's picture

Biddle is a total douche bag!... can't stand the annoying crying ass moron. Thankfully they have Wiltfong over at 247 who kind of offsets Biddle's stupidity. If I were at 11W I would go out of my way to credit everybody else over there except Biddle going forward.

+6 HS
DJ Byrnes's picture

MotownBuck's picture

Haha!! 

Trotwood-Madison. Once a Ram, Always a Ram.

+1 HS
cdub4's picture

I do find it funny on 97.1 they have Biddle co hosting at times, but they alwaysq quote 11w.

I can't stand Biddle, he is very annoying with an annoying voice, and doesn't know anything about pro sports even though he thinks he does.

+4 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

I just dropped a huge "Biddle" in my porcelain......had burritos for lunch.

"You'll find out that nothing that comes easy is worth a dime. As a matter of fact, I never saw a football player make a tackle with a smile on his face." -- Wayne Woodrow Hayes

+1 HS
bleedscarlet's picture

Apparently a false report.

I'm too drunk to taste this chicken

+7 HS
bleedscarlet's picture

I would think someone so adamant about getting his due credit would man up and take it on the chin when he's wrong, but....

+2 HS
Chief B1G Dump's picture
+3 HS
cdub4's picture

Who the f does Biddle think he is? Rookie writer...Like anyone cares if he and 11w are all good....he isn't the only source of Buckeye info.....what a tool.

+13 HS

Haha I figured he would cop deuces. Didn't think he would tilt his nose towards the sky while doing ,but hey. We are talking about Dave here.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+1 HS
buckeyedude's picture

"Rookie writer"? Wow. That's all you got, Dave?

+3 HS
DJ Byrnes's picture

Here's the thing. What Patrick reported is a scoop, which means it's something an entity (in this case, the OSU football team) doesn't want public (in this case, JT Moore leaving the team).

Running to a spokesman to confirm something of this nature is ludicrous, and in my layman's opinion, is the antithesis of actual journalism.

While it does certainly contradict our report, it does not mean our report is wrong.

bleedscarlet's picture

Well, I did say "apparently" :p.... Thx for the clear up. You would think a team spokesman would be the "go to guy" for info, never considered they'd mis-inform intentionally. Lesson learned...

jeremytwoface's picture

So two separate news outlets can't break the story within a few hours of each other with different sources???

The first man gets the ((((Oyster)))), the second man gets the shell.

+4 HS
BassDropper's picture

...and this is your daily reminder, Dave Biddle is a douche.

DIRECTIONER

+11 HS
cdub4's picture

Total d bag...look at his profile pic. He has also been known to post under an alias to defend himself on message boards LOL.

+6 HS

Yep...Iv'e heard he has 2 different screen names he goes by and basically idolizes himself under them and defends his wrong doings. Would not shock me one iota to see a screen name pop up in this thread defending him. I'm certain he has  a 11w handle,I mean if you don't have a 11w handle then you ain't living.

P.S. It looks like Biddle has arrived and DV'ed most everyone in this thread. This BUKIROB character posting in the JT. Moore thread on the front page surely looks like he is defending biddle and trying to say the 11w report is garbage.

+4 HS
Knarcisi's picture

Groveport, wait. Dave Biddle is really ... The Rick. 

+6 HS

+1 HS
Chief B1G Dump's picture

Hey you guys, I have a friend of a friend who is boys with Biddle and I can tell you he is a really swell guy.  I know for a fact that Biddle never poops or pees and smells good and is a really good dancer.  He is an absolute wordsmith and like magic on the air waves with his smooth vocal intensity.  He has bedded over 11,000 attractive women and I have heard from a good source that he as posted "FIRST" on over  98324982394823948239482394823 internet stories.  Biddle makes some of the best ribs in town,  has circumcised over 63 homeless and hit 11 holes in one on his first and only round of golf.

Lay off Biddle, guy is legit and has connections all over town.  Trust me.

+10 HS
jeremytwoface's picture

Hey you guys, I have a friend of a friend who is boys with Biddle and I can tell you he is a really swell guy.  I know for a fact that Biddle never poops or pees and smells good and is a really good dancer.  He is an absolute wordsmith and like magic on the air waves with his smooth vocal intensity.  He has bedded over 11,000 attractive women and I have heard from a good source that he as posted "FIRST" on over  98324982394823948239482394823 internet stories.  Biddle makes some of the best ribs in town,  has circumcised over 63 homeless and hit 11 holes in one on his first and only round of golf.

Lay off Biddle, guy is legit and has connections all over town.  Trust me.

I don't believe you for some reason.....

+1 HS
sharks's picture

Ok, dude.  We get it, you had it first on twitter.

The postgame show is brought to you by... Christ, I can't find it. The hell with it...

+7 HS
gobucks96's picture

EXactly what I thought of when I saw this... 

Knarcisi's picture

Atta boy, Patrick. First week on the new job and stirring it up already. Love it. 

+12 HS
3GB's picture

****THIS POST IS INTENDED FOR 11W PREMIUM SUBSCRIBERS ONLY****

+23 HS
sharks's picture

Ha!

The postgame show is brought to you by... Christ, I can't find it. The hell with it...

+1 HS
Northbrook's picture

I didn't see a one armed man.

+1 HS
jeremytwoface's picture

He was behind the elephant carrying Urban through the WHAC.... Pretty easy to miss.

buckny's picture

Evidently this is another premature Biddleration as JT Moore seems to have an issue with it!!

+1 HS
Northbrook's picture

So Moore will probably still have a 'ship, just not one that counts against the football totals. Hasn't this been done with other guys who had career ending medical issues? I show us one below full now. Who will be given the open spot, Greene? Oh, and fuck Biddle.

+3 HS
cdub4's picture

They always honor scholarships for medical issues.

+2 HS
808buckeye's picture

everyone take it easy.  Lets all smoke a joint and calm down.  Remember we're all buckeye fans

seize the carpe

+13 HS
808buckeye's picture

Biddle is alright compared to Mike Bianci and Tim Brando.. Those are the real F#@$%ng dick heads.. Never forget who the true enemy is

seize the carpe

+6 HS
cdub4's picture

Biddle is a dick head too.

+5 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

I guess he had a bad day.

"You'll find out that nothing that comes easy is worth a dime. As a matter of fact, I never saw a football player make a tackle with a smile on his face." -- Wayne Woodrow Hayes

Byaaaahhh's picture

If Bucknuts was one of the sources, then sure. If they weren't, then what is Biddle complaining about? How does he know what sources Maks used?

+2 HS
Grayskullsession's picture

Looks like someone needs a diaper change.

"if irony were made of strawberries, we' d all be drinking a lot of smoothies right now."

IBLEEDSCARLETANDGRAY's picture

The condescending "rookie writer" comment is all you need to know about this guy.

"Sherman ran an option play right through the south" - Greatest Civil War analogy EVER.

+8 HS
KB3RG's picture

Bucknuts is now hinting that more attrition is on its way.  Story of who has not officially broken yet

+1 HS
ABier's picture

Plus I think he runs Bucknuts twitter because it constantly retweets everything he tweets even stuff unrelated to tOSU, I'm sure he does it just to pad his Twitter stats.   I just cancelled my subscription over there. 

+6 HS