Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

THE BEST VIDEO IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!

Chief B1G Dump's picture
July 15, 2014 at 9:09pm
57 Comments

You guys, this is the absolute best 3 minutes you will ever spend!  This video is phenomenal.  Period.

If your work is uptight then this is NSFW...but if you're cool and like to party, then watch this and you're welcome!

512buckeye's picture

I love to party, but this...

Let's party, Columbus.

+1 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

"You'll find out that nothing that comes easy is worth a dime. As a matter of fact, I never saw a football player make a tackle with a smile on his face." -- Wayne Woodrow Hayes

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

I want my 2:55 seconds back but I will say this - at 1:04 - I probably did that when I was 4 years old. 

Very disturbing video.

+3 HS
Knarcisi's picture

Does Stanley Kubrick now teach at Juilliard?

+4 HS
Soggy_McMuffin's picture

Julliard! That was the Michigan performing Arts annual Jamboree!!!! 

Gooz-fra-bah...

+2 HS
buckguyfan1's picture

You shit the bed Chief ;)

Actually, there was some real talent and creativity going on there... Just not for me. 

cinserious's picture

This might be a futuristic concept of ultra-modern office work. You know how Google offices are unconventional? This takes it a step further. In order to maximize productivity, the worker's creative side is stroked and encouraged to express one's self.

Life's daily struggle is choosing between saying F--ck-it, or soldiering on with your responsibilities.  

Knarcisi's picture

Chief, I wish we could down vote forum topics ... Seriously. 

WezBuck28's picture

It takes all kinds folks.......it takes all kinds...

johnblairgobucks's picture

If I ever saw any of these fuckers doing any of this, say in my front yard, I'd be punching fuckers out....Lol

+4 HS
RenegadeBuckeye's picture

But wait...there's more... 

+3 HS
jeremytwoface's picture

THIS is the best video in the world.....

The first man gets the ((((Oyster)))), the second man gets the shell.

+17 HS
buckeyebfd's picture

Greatest homer call ever

+2 HS
808buckeye's picture

I get chills watching it.. Can't wait for the next one 

seize the carpe

+1 HS
Buck Commander's picture

Pickles and Clams....Pickles and Clams........WEIRD

Every time I set my DVR to record Biggest Loser......It always records Wolverine Football Games!

Whoa Nellie's picture

I believe that what the choreographer is attempting to access is one's prehistoric sense of the present.  In a very real sense, we're talking about past-sense realism -- a sort of physicality without actually being there.  If you know what I mean.

Or, it could be shite.

“Don’t fear criticism. The stands are full of critics. They play no ball. They fight no fights. They make no mistakes because they attempt nothing. Down on the field are the doers, they make mistakes because they attempt many things.”

+3 HS
cinserious's picture

Life's daily struggle is choosing between saying F--ck-it, or soldiering on with your responsibilities.  

+2 HS
Norwalk's picture

Chief, if you ever do this again...  I will go to your profile and dv every comment you've ever made...

+3 HS
Knarcisi's picture

And chief will do to you what that guy did to that cross bar!

+1 HS
Poison nuts's picture

I'm pretty sure Chief was saying that this is awesome in that it is the weirdest, strangest, most senseless & completely random thing ever, which actually makes it the best video of all time...and if so - I totally agree!

"Death created time to grow the things that it would kill" - Detective Rustin Cohle.

cinserious's picture

Cheif B1GDump? He gone off that shit!

cbd

+3 HS
Urban Nation Army's picture

Bet you can't say "Bert Bielma is a bumbling buffoon" five times fast.

+3 HS
Northbrook's picture

Chief needs football, STAT!

+2 HS
buckeyedude's picture

What. The. F*&^? After watching that video, I think I need to go see my therapist, who(m) I haven't seen since my divorce 4 years ago.

I feel dirty.

+1 HS
BierStube's picture

"No matter where you go, there you are." B. Banzai

+4 HS
Citrus's picture

I remember one of the actors from a wild time I had back in Vegas. Mango, I'll never forget you

+1 HS
bedheadjc's picture

Always knew you were a bit fruity.

+2 HS
Citrus's picture

Alas Mango and Citrus were never to be.

+1 HS
bedheadjc's picture

doesn't work without the cantaloupe

CharlieBuckeye's picture

I believe I just entered into an alternative universe or simply had a flashback from my college days in the early 80's. Whatever just happened it was not pleasant. 

"To have a great life simply follow this rule:  Do not bring undo conflict into your life..."
Charlie Baker - OSU - 1986

+2 HS
KB3RG's picture

I have never done drugs before, but I think I know have an idea what its like after watching this....

+2 HS
irishfury's picture

Naw man even there not this fucked up

+1 HS
Phillips.449's picture

WTF did I just watch?  I think Chief just found something worse to watch than than Prancercize!

+2 HS
BuckNKY's picture

G@dd@mn it.  Can't not hit play on this one, no matter how often it get's embedded.

Holy camel toe Batman!

+2 HS
cinserious's picture

I can't beleive prancercize is real! I thought it was just made up by South Beach Tow as another gimmick for ratings.

+1 HS
Furious George 27's picture

It will be much better when they perform at halftime during the michigan/Appalachian State game.

Yeah, well…that’s just like, your opinion, man.

+5 HS
makearuckus's picture

"Woody's style was strength-on-strength, will-on-will, toughness-on-toughness." Woody's philosophy was, "I will pound you and pound you until you quit."

cajunbuckeye's picture

An angry fan...rooting for an angry team...led by angry coaches

+2 HS
dubjayfootball90's picture

For some reason, this reminded me of "The Human Centipede" and I am a little freaked out right now...

You can feed a bobcat all the chili it wants. That don't mean it's going to crap out diamonds.

SilverBullet-98's picture

I'd rather get kicked in the sack 5 times before watching that again. 

Them two girls looked like they was doing some kind of Battling Irish Jig on Xanax and Maddog.

The respones on here was the best laugh I has all week though, so thanks for that!!

"The Past Builds the Future"

+1 HS
OSU069's picture

WTF did I just watch? That was the weirdest shit I've ever seen. 

+1 HS
beamga's picture

I had a little bit of trouble following the storyline.

+1 HS
Onionballz's picture

Looks like the work of Knox Harrington, the video artist.

+1 HS
OSU_ALUM_05's picture

That video sucks dude ... seriously