Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

11W dry goods...

daveyt11's picture
July 15, 2014 at 2:35pm
28 Comments

Any idea when more of the trucker hats will be available?

Curt Heinrichs's picture

Have been told that they're currently being showcased in the Eleven Warriors Premiere Lounge. Maybe Jason or Andy could shine some light on that. 

+2 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

Yea the premium lounge can get kind of tricky because you are never suppose to actually mention it. I do know for a fact that Jason requires you to email him a picture of your actual truck before you are eligible to buy the trucker hats. Hope that helps.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+2 HS
Curt Heinrichs's picture

Premium lounge! I was way off. 

+1 HS
Earle's picture

Easy mistake to make.  The Premiere Lounge is where Premium Members get advance screenings of the blockbuster films before they're released to the general public.

Italics are for emphasis.

+3 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Just remember to pay your dues on time. Stuff ain't cheap 

osu07asu10's picture

There are many available in the premium lounge however with some of the expanded coverage on recruiting and summer camps there have been a few cutbacks to the cleaning budget for the lounge during the off season...If you can stand the smell and find one in the mess, I bet Priestas would allow it.

While you're in there...we haven't heard from Uncle 9er lately. Maybe do a well fare check if you go...

"They don't know what they don't know." - Coach Mick

+4 HS
Hovenaut's picture

I think it's time to take down that power hour sign...

"Success...it's what you do with what you got" - Woody Hayes

+4 HS
brandonbauer87's picture

I have noticed the bathrooms being a bit nasty since Hail stopped coming around. 

+1 HS
jeremytwoface's picture

Yeah I thought he enjoyed being the bathroom attendant?? 

The first man gets the ((((Oyster)))), the second man gets the shell.

+1 HS
osu07asu10's picture

I know I haven't enjoyed it as much since Hail hasn't been around...

+2 HS
brandonbauer87's picture

No kidding. I pay my dues every month, and for what? To dry my own hands?

+2 HS
GulfCoastBuck's picture

I was confused for a second, I thought that picture was from the aftermath of the incident at the Grown and Sexy Lounge.

+4 HS
osu07asu10's picture

No shit, I truly did too. I had to make sure it wasn't before I put it up!

MN Buckeye's picture

So that's what the Grown and Sexy looks like on the inside!

osu07asu10's picture

There's so much in that comment about being inside grown and sexy... I'm just gonna leave it alone

Groveport Heisman's picture

Hail could swing a hell of a mop.You would of thought that guy was an artist the way he slung that thing around.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+2 HS
Jason Priestas's picture

Look for more to be added to the shop soon. Hopefully within a day or three.

buckguyfan1's picture

That's bullshit!  You keep uping the price of the free membership and have the nerve to tell us to wait a day or 3.

+6 HS
Jason Priestas's picture

The main holdup is photos. When I put them out there again, I'd like to have a better photos of them than what we currently have. Anyone here a color/light correction pro?

Rob Reese's picture

...and what about 11W t-shirts?  The link isn't working, or they're no longer being offered.  I'd like to purchase one or two to do my small part in supporting the site (I've literally used, read and/or referenced it for years)  and all the work you and your staff do here.

Jason Priestas's picture

We're working on that, as well.

Seattle Linga's picture

The rendering for the Premium Lounge is almost complete and it kind of looks like this from the outside.

+3 HS
osu07asu10's picture

The great thing about the premium lounge is the beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder...

+1 HS
ShoeHolder's picture

No waterfall? I thought all the cool places had waterfalls these days. 

"Hippies. They're everywhere. They wanna save the Earth, but all they do is smoke pot and smell bad."

+2 HS
ShoeHolder's picture

If I could give out helmet stickers... that last picture is amazing. Well played. 

"Hippies. They're everywhere. They wanna save the Earth, but all they do is smoke pot and smell bad."

+4 HS
VintonCountyBuck's picture
We had one installed.. Come to think of it., that was the last time I saw Hail, also.

“Right now, Michigan is not at the pinnacle of college football, and that’s all Urban Meyer cares about...He’s been there and knows what it takes to get there.” 

+3 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Look who I got to tap the keg for us?