Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

John Oliver's take on Warren G. Harding

Mizzillion's picture
July 15, 2014 at 1:50pm
13 Comments

Perhaps a little bit NSFW, but hilarious none the less.

Unky Buck's picture

That was fantastic...and I think I'll leave it at that.

+2 HS
OSUStu's picture

If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.  ~ Bruce Lee

+2 HS
DJ Byrnes's picture

cant wait to consume 900 pages of warren g harding's sexts in a little over 48 hours.

thinking about breaking it down for everyone in a blog post.

of course, this also fits nicely into my theory that warren was offed by his wife and their quack physician, dr sawyer-ludwig (whom of course marion named a park after)

Californian by birth, Marionaire by the Grace of President Warren G. Harding.

jeremytwoface's picture

I would greatly enjoy a blog post about this subject.....

The first man gets the ((((Oyster)))), the second man gets the shell.

+3 HS
AndyVance's picture

YES - this definitely needs a, er, pardon the pun, blow-by-blow review from the site's resident Hardingophile. And yes, this completely supports your assertion that Mrs. G. Harding had him whacked. Er, again, pardon the pun.

+1 HS
Mizzillion's picture

I see what you did there.  LOL

+1 HS
jeremytwoface's picture

I love John Oliver and I loved this part of the show the other night...

Warren G. Harding was one smooth talker.

The first man gets the ((((Oyster)))), the second man gets the shell.

+3 HS
DannyBeane's picture

The 29th president of the United States and proud son of Ohio has just given me the strangest erection.

Whoa Nellie's picture

So, the G man found time to write, eh?  Slow times at the White House, I guess.  Wifey G not into the Jerry.

“Don’t fear criticism. The stands are full of critics. They play no ball. They fight no fights. They make no mistakes because they attempt nothing. Down on the field are the doers, they make mistakes because they attempt many things.”

Jason Priestas's picture

Made you a GIF, DJ.

WGH is Nasty
Unky Buck's picture

This...just a whole lot of this...

halfmile78's picture

I've read a little about Harding. This guy didn't want to be President, he wanted to be a player! His poker games were legend. And then you add in the Teapot Dome scandal, and well, what else can I say? He was Bill Clinton before there was a Bill Clinton.

Halfmile78