Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

Erin Andrews will replace Pam Oliver as Fox's No. 1 sideline reporter

11UrbzAndSpices's picture
July 14, 2014 at 2:38pm
25 Comments
BuckeyeinSavannah's picture

That just brightened up the last hour of my work day.

IslandBumBuckeye's picture

Looks like the dude could have given her a heads up... but chose not to (insert evil grin here).

"...because they wouldn't let me go for three."

Buck my Nuts's picture

This looks like Charlie Murphy slapping Rick James! Extensions were flying everywhere!

sharks's picture

I don't like Andrews all that much, but she is smart.

I will miss Pam's assortment of wigs, though

The postgame show is brought to you by... Christ, I can't find it. The hell with it...

+2 HS
BierStube's picture

50 cent like this move!

Erin .. not so much!

"No matter where you go, there you are." B. Banzai

+6 HS
EvanstonBuckeye's picture

Fitty going all Joe Namath on Erin.

+5 HS
KingsRite's picture

Fitty was cashing in his chips for sure. :D

“I have yet to be in a game where luck was involved. Well-prepared players make plays. I have yet to be in a game where the most prepared team didn't win.” -Urban Meyer-

Curt Heinrichs's picture

"Let's bring in Curtis Jackson for his infinite wisdom." 

(smooooooooooch)

"Back to you, Joe Buck!"

TresselourgodUrbanoursavior's picture

Um, I'm pretty sure there is only one requirement of sideline reporters--and Erin Andrews passes with flying colors

+9 HS
Buckeye in Illini country's picture

Everyone knows... you get out of the band's way, the band does not get out of your way.  Best damn band in the land.

Columbus to Pasadena: 35 hours.  We're on a road trip through the desert looking for strippers and cocaine... and Rose Bowl wins!

+7 HS
OSU069's picture

Watching that video makes me dislike her a lot. She looks shocked that the band didn't get out of her way? Is she delusional? Why doesn't she get out of the way of TBDBITL.

+3 HS
LOVEITORLEAVEIT's picture

Thanks for the insight, Erin. 

+7 HS
Buckeye in Illini country's picture

I don't know why this is so funny to watch but it is.

Columbus to Pasadena: 35 hours.  We're on a road trip through the desert looking for strippers and cocaine... and Rose Bowl wins!

PasadenaBuckeye626's picture

Allie LaForce from CBS is the best sideline/courtside reporter.  However, I tend to miss everything she says because I get distracted.

Go Bucks!

+6 HS
sharks's picture

She used to be at Fox 8 in Cleveland, and still does local car commercials.  She's attractive,  but the best part is her voice-which is a little husky (I guess you'd describe it)...

The postgame show is brought to you by... Christ, I can't find it. The hell with it...

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Melissa Mack was also on Fox 8 and now I think she game back to Channel 5 after her return from Boston.

elitesmithie's picture

I think she went to Akron( I could be wrong)

PasadenaBuckeye626's picture

Ohio University.  Close enough

Go Bucks!

+1 HS
KBonay's picture

Oh Allie....I have a story about her. 

sharks's picture

*waits patiently

Unless its the Put-In-Bay story with Joe Smith and her mom.  I know that one.

+4 HS
OSU069's picture

And this story would be???

+2 HS
KBonay's picture

Lol. Sorry for the delay, traveling in Italy last 10 days & not much Buckeye time. Although I did meet two Buckeyes in Venice & was happy to share my Italian guide to help them on the correct train. 

But I digress. Let's just say she forgot to mention she 'might' have been engaged when my buddy was 'dating' her. 

+1 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+3 HS