Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

What Would Troy Smith Do's picture

I'm at work and can't view this and I can't give out helmet stickers but I totally would if I could.  Anything Weird Al is deserving.  Perhaps some kind soul will come along and bestow upon you all of the helmet stickers.  ALL OF THEM.

Mizzillion's picture

I have watched that ten times today. It kills me.

+4 HS
MacG91's picture

HAHA I used to always listen to him, while i was growing up. Thanks for the share!

Mac..yeah

1MechEng's picture

Weird Al FTW! Nice link!

Unky Buck's picture

That was great!

"Take a selfie with the deceased." God, why do I feel like we're not far from this actually happening...

And Nerdist makes some pretty good videos. They definitely think outside the box and don't have your run of the mill shit. Take Ben Folds Five for instance:

+1 HS
Mizzillion's picture

"43 bumper stickers and a YOLO license plate..."

I can't.  LOL

AndyVance's picture

"Take a selfie with the deceased." God, why do I feel like we're not far from this actually happening...

Sorry Buck, we've already crossed the Rubicon. See Tumblr here, depressing story here, and those are just two of the things that popped up on the first page of my google search... *sigh*

Unky Buck's picture

I didn't want to Google it merely for that fact. God help this society...

+1 HS
Citrus's picture

Haha Jack Black in a sequined fanny pack. 

BuckeyeinToledo's picture

Love me some Nerdist. 

"There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you."

-Woody Hayes

+1 HS
IslandBumBuckeye's picture

If you have ever tweeted "Ohio State is dope, bro" you might be Happy Tacky...

"...because they wouldn't let me go for three."

+3 HS
11UrbzAndSpices's picture

Nerdist is Gold

Not stopping until I have more Helmet Stickers than M Man