Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

Lebron James

ArizonaBuckeye's picture
July 10, 2014 at 7:18pm
33 Comments

Question #1: With all the rumors swirling around out there about King James, do you think he returns to Cleveland or stays in Miami? I foresee a return to the homeland.

Question #2: Those of you that are Cavs fans, are you still sore about "The Decision" four years ago? I've personally been over it about two years now.

BuckNutzGasMan's picture

Baker's twitter says Lebron going to Miami.

+3 HS
rosycheeks's picture

Seriously?

How many threads are there going to be once he actually SIGNS somewhere?

+1 HS
ArizonaBuckeye's picture

Just curious what everyone thinks. If you don't like it, don't click on the topic. Pretty easy if ya ask me.

"There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you." -Woody Hayes-

rosycheeks's picture

Not quite. What if I'm actually really interested in all the LeBron discussion (I am) but have to go to six different threads to follow it all?

ArizonaBuckeye's picture

My bad. I didn't realize.

"There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you." -Woody Hayes-

+1 HS
kareemabduljacobb's picture

I feel like he wants to play with Melo, so he may be playing this out and hoping Bosh signs with Houston so that'll free up $$ and room to add Melo down in South Beach.   But if the Cavs could land Love, then that could become enticing.

buckeye4life050233's picture

No matter what team he does end up with it will only be until 2016.  He will sign a 3 year deal with a 2 year opt-out for 2016 so he can be a free-agent and try to pair up with Durant somewhere

kareemabduljacobb's picture

That or he can make a lot more $$ per year by then as the new salary cap should increase by 18-20+ million for each team.

+2 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

Imagine Bosh,Love,LeBron,Kyrie,Wiggins...

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+1 HS
irishfury's picture

So Jealous of Wiggins 

ShowThemOhiosHere's picture

Would be an insane lineup.  Bosh isn't coming to Cleveland though...unless I totally missed something...

Class of 2010.

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Correct STOH - I've only heard Houston or miami

ArizonaBuckeye's picture

That's a championship squad right there.

-1 HS
Gametime's picture

1) At this point it seems like the writing is on the wall. Come back to CLE & mend all the broken hearted fans; team up with a young All-Star at PG, groom your personal Pippen (and eventual successor) in Wiggins, and have very, very realistic chance at also luring Kevin Love (at the trade deadline while keeping Wiggins) or good friend since high school Carmelo Anthony (while keeping Wiggins and unloading Waiters & Bennett).

2) I can't answer being I never truly reclaimed a team after MJ retired the first time, but I am a big LeBron fan though.

SN: Kyrie, Wiggins, LeBron, Melo, Thompson >>>> Kyrie, Waiters, LeBron, Love, Andy V (IMHO).

...I too dream in color and in rhyme
So I guess I'm one of a kind in a full house
Cause whenever I open my heart, my soul or my mouth
A touch of God rains out...

+1 HS
Unky Buck's picture

SN: Kyrie, Wiggins, LeBron, Melo, Thompson >>>> Kyrie, Waiters, LeBron, Love, Andy V (IMHO).

How's Andy Vance going to play basketball, ensure the fetching Mrs. Vance is well taken care of while he's away, and moderate this site? That's asking a lot, Gametime...

+3 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

The real question is...Does Andy V. even dribble?

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+1 HS
sivaDavis's picture

Kyrie, Wiggins, LeBron, Thompson, Love > Anything.

"I've had smarter people around me all my life, but I haven't run into one yet that can outwork me. And if they can't outwork you, then smarts aren't going to do them much good." - Woody Hayes

+2 HS
ArizonaBuckeye's picture

Yessir

+1 HS
d1145fresh's picture

I was just thinking we could use another Lebron thread.... I was getting tired of scrolling in the other two. 

+2 HS
ArizonaBuckeye's picture

Hey guy. I didn't see the other threads. I don't frequent every square inch of the 11W. Again, if ya don't like it, don't click on the topic. I mean it's just so damn hard.

-2 HS
osu07asu10's picture

I'm not sure but I think DFresh was being serious when he said that.

Those threads are close to 200 comments strong. It is tedious to navigate.

"They don't know what they don't know." - Coach Mick

+1 HS
ArizonaBuckeye's picture

I mistake then. I must have misinterpreted. My apologies.

+1 HS
ITWASME's picture

Cleveland all the way! A lot of the stuff happening has been pointing to it. And then no I got over the decision a while ago.

Fatpants's picture

He seriously needs to do the "sit at the table with hats in front of you" thing. JUST IMAGINE how bad he could troll the losing fan base. 

+3 HS
BassDropper's picture

FYI Vegas odds now have him signing with the Heat

DIRECTIONER

-3 HS
KingsRite's picture

“I have yet to be in a game where luck was involved. Well-prepared players make plays. I have yet to be in a game where the most prepared team didn't win.” -Urban Meyer-

+1 HS
Rob Reese's picture

I feel he's definitely returning to Cleveland.  No doubt whatsoever.  The way social media and the Internet have gone off in the last 96 hours, LeBron and his guys would have most certainly  squelched it days ago -- or at least slowed it down while he mulled over his choices --  so as to not be the villain to Cleveland again.  Instead, his camp has made ZERO effort to slow down the rumor mill...none.

LeBron will be a Cavalier again and I couldn't be happier.

+2 HS
OSU069's picture

I really hope you're right.

+1 HS
ArizonaBuckeye's picture

As do I, my friend, as do I.

-1 HS
KingsRite's picture

“I have yet to be in a game where luck was involved. Well-prepared players make plays. I have yet to be in a game where the most prepared team didn't win.” -Urban Meyer-

OSU069's picture

Chris Broussard just tweeted that he is on a flight to Miami and will then go to Brazil. 

buckeyestu's picture

I think Lebron stays with the Heat, and being a Cavs fan, hey I don't much care where he plays. It is a free country, I wish him well.

sox33osu's picture

I have a feeling he winds up back in Cleveland.