Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

Alice Cooper is a HOF Craver

Remy's picture
July 7, 2014 at 10:46pm
20 Comments

Alice Cooper became the 177th member of the White Castle Hall of Fame today. He is in Columbus because he is on tour with Motley Crue and they play at the Schottenstein Center Tuesday.

Cooper said he grew up on Sliders and still craves them today. Cooper is believed to be the first person to be inducted into the Rock and Roll and White Castle Hall's of Fame.

From 10tv.com:

White Castle Hall of Fame Invitation

Alice Cooper is known for being an outrageous rocker with hits like "No More Mr. Nice Guy."

White Castle officials must think he's nice guy and an outrageous eater.

The rock star visited the Columbus headquarters of White Castle Monday afternoon.

Cooper is already in the Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame for hits including “Eighteen" and "Schools Out."Cooper was inducted into the Craver Hall Of Fame as the 177th member.

Slider

Remy's picture

"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later." ~ Mitch Hedberg

+1 HS
sox33osu's picture

No shock. Dude loves the All-American grub. His restaurant features a 22-inch long hot dog. He co-owns it with Randy Johnson. Seems like the kinda dude I'd love to grab a beer with.

+3 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

You know they were jamming on the first day they opened.  

+1 HS
AngryWoody's picture

BILLION DOLLAR BURGERS!!! HE ATE 18 AND HE LIKED IT!!

Our Honor Defend!

+3 HS
Buck Commander's picture

Only women Bleed

Every time I set my DVR to record Biggest Loser......It always records Wolverine Football Games!

+3 HS
mtrotb's picture

He also has like a 2 handicap in Golf.  About 10 years ago he used to do commercials for Callaway.  Also, Muirfield Village is his favorite course.

mtrotb

+3 HS
GoBucks713's picture

This definitely falls under the "If only I were famous" category of my life. I can eat a crave case and a large vanilla shake in a single sitting, and may be the only human alive that loves their clam strips. I'M CALLING OUT JOEY CHESTNUT IN A CRAVE CASE RACE.

-The Aristocrats!

Remy's picture

GoBucks713, You can apply to get into the White Castle Hall of Fame. Most of the inductees are non-famous people.

Go here http://www.whitecastle.com/cravers/hall-of-fame-rules to start your path into the Hall of Fame.

"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later." ~ Mitch Hedberg

GoBucks713's picture

Remy, you're my personal Lord and Saviour.

-The Aristocrats!

buckeyedude's picture

"Mmmmmmmm. That looks delicious." Said no one ever.

Furious George 27's picture

"Mmmmmmmm. That looks delicious." Said no one ever sober.

FIFY

Yeah, well…that’s just like, your opinion, man.

+1 HS
buckeyedude's picture

LOL. Right, Furious.

OSUStu's picture

"Does this guy know how to party or what?"

If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.  ~ Bruce Lee

+2 HS
11UrbzAndSpices's picture

As soon as I saw Alice Cooper, I knew I (or someone faster than me) was going to post this. Kudos.

Earle's picture

I must have one of those bumblebee phone cases.

buckeyedude's picture

I didn't realize that Alice was from Detroit. U learn something new everyday, I guess. I remember when I was a little kid, my sister having his albums and me sneaking into her bedroom when she was gone and listening to that and Neil Young's "Harvest" on her turntable(showing my age).

It always cracks me up how Alice Cooper is such a big golf fan, which is supposed to be a "gentleman's" sport. When you saw him perform on stage in the old days, he was anything but a gentleman. LOL. +1 MMan.

Ted Nugent is another Detroit rocker that I really admire politically and musically.

sox33osu's picture

Of all of the awesome things about Nuge, my favorite was hearing "Stranglehold" every time Mike Nugent kicked off. I miss that so bad.

+1 HS
AngryWoody's picture

He must not have like it because he lives in Phoenix now lol

Our Honor Defend!