Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

Working today

11UrbzAndSpices's picture
July 4, 2014 at 3:20pm
15 Comments
BuckNutzGasMan's picture

Cant. Im working too.

Rocket Man's picture

A guy I know is working 12 hours triple-time OT each day of the weekend . . . I think he's making $1800/day this long weekend.  God Bless America.

Never put off 'til tomorrow what you can put off indefinitely.

+1 HS
BlockO's picture

That's un-amurican

"faith seeking understanding” (fides quaerens intellectum)

Groveport Heisman's picture

Thats awesome rocket. My wife is a on-call nurse and gets to sit home and make 600 a day this weekend just waiting on calls,and they hardly ever come in. We will still go to the festival and fireworks while she is on call racking in them dollars. God Bless America

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+2 HS
KBonay's picture

Man, I would assume a nurse would be busy today....

+7 HS
irishfury's picture

this is amazing I can't stop watching

+4 HS

Absolutely awesome gif. Well she would be extremely busy if she worked the E.R.  But thankfully she works extended care for our elderly that are in extended care and nursing home type of situations. She only gets a call if somebody dies. I'm sure she will see this kid shortly.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

Chief B1G Dump's picture

No booze, no thanks. 

-1 HS
Baroclinicity's picture

I'm working, but holiday pay is a-ok.

When you're holding a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Happy 4th work-a-hol-ics

+6 HS

Please tell me this my good old buddy Haxsaw Jim Duggan?

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Bingo --- Loved Jim's charisma !!

11UrbzAndSpices's picture

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Not stopping until I have more Helmet Stickers than M Man

CentralFloridaBuckeye's picture

God bless ya guys for keepin the nation rolling while the rest of us are enjoying the day off!

Go Bucks!

+3 HS