Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Former Buckeyes Fireballer, Jake Hale is Doing Great Things

0 HS
VintonCountyBuck's picture
July 3, 2014 at 8:50pm
3 Comments

Former Buckeye, Jake Hale, whose mother recently passed away from her battle with cancer has established a charity fund in order help local children.

Taken from Jake and his girlfriend Whitney's donation page:  

http://makeawishohio.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/mobileDonorPledge.asp?ievent=1093435&lis=1&kntae1093435=210CD134B08848979F277A4253058ADC&supId=402599707&team=0&scWidth=320&extSiteType

Help in honoring Paula Hale by donating or walking with us, and when you support Make-A-Wish® Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana your gift will help grant the wishes of local children who are battling life-threatening medical conditions.

Whitney also Congratulates Jake on making the 2014 Alantic League All-Star Squad to be played in Sugarland Texas. I haven't seen a press release or anything as of yet to verify this, I just happened to read it on my Facebook page. So take it for what it is worth.

The official roster is supposed to be released the week of July 7th and can be found here

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 3 Comments