Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

MI Football Team 135: Why Do We Fall?

MN Buckeye's picture
June 25, 2014 at 11:12pm
16 Comments

I thought this was pretty funny, although not well-edited. The question is self-explanatory. It would have been better if they had included a few plays with Carlos running all over them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9AldRLFhIM

Sabaneatspuppies's picture

I'll just leave this here

"My idea of a good hit is when the guy wakes up on the sidelines with train whistles blowing in his head"

+3 HS
Knarcisi's picture

You owe me 6:44 minutes of my life back. 

+2 HS
MN Buckeye's picture

Sorry K, not much going on in MN on a Wednesday night.

osu407's picture

In all fairness regarding the Hyde thing, it is supposed to be a video about the 2014 season and we don't have Hyde in 2014 so if they are going to show clips of OSU it makes sense that they would emphasize current threats (Miller) rather than past threats (Hyde).

Lewan crying is basically my new favorite image of all time.  Also, I'm somewhat surprised they didn't sneak a few of Peppers' high school highlights in there given how they expect him to be their savior.

Is the statement by Hoke about "this team is going to be very hungry" a bit ironic for a man with what I can only assume due to his physique to have an insatiable appetite?

+2 HS
makearuckus's picture

"Woody's style was strength-on-strength, will-on-will, toughness-on-toughness." Woody's philosophy was, "I will pound you and pound you until you quit."

+1 HS
makearuckus's picture

how do you add a gif to site

"Woody's style was strength-on-strength, will-on-will, toughness-on-toughness." Woody's philosophy was, "I will pound you and pound you until you quit."

Through the image button, just paste the link, though let it be known, not all gifs work

"My idea of a good hit is when the guy wakes up on the sidelines with train whistles blowing in his head"

Knarcisi's picture

^ Moron that can't embed a gif. 

+1 HS

Happens to the best of us

WezBuck28's picture

He may not be as think as you dumb he is..

-1 HS
buckeyedude's picture

I've been having problems posting gifs myself, lately.  

+1 HS
OSU_Football_is_Life's picture

Simplest answer, because they're TTUN

A win over TTUN is one of the most important annual milestones I can think of!

buckeyedude's picture

It must really suck to be a TTUN fan. LMAO.

blocko330's picture

Love some of the comments on there - J Peppers does look pretty good (please DV me just for saying that), but all these fans act like he's going to be the QB handing off to himself or throwing to himself and will play DE, LB, CB, and S....people he's only one person!

That is all, TTUN still sucks.

“Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.”

- TruthTeller

Oyster's picture

Here is the real answer.  Their record during Bump Elliot was 51 42 2.  Their record while Bo was the coach and still alive was 351 100 8.  Their record since his death is 50 39.  (technically you could add two more losses and to that with the 06 The Game and their bowl, but I just broke it out by season totals) They were in decline prior to his arrival, he brought them prosperity (due to who his mentor was) and now they are lost without him.

+1 HS