Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

Happy Fathers Day To All !!!!!

Seattle Linga's picture
June 15, 2014 at 2:02am
17 Comments

To all current dads .........

To all dads to be ........

To all men that are trying to become dads ....... (Hey Now)

To all single dads .......

To all dads that have lost their spouse .......

To all - that are able to spend time with their dad's today ........

HAPPY FATHERS DAY - Kids are some of the biggest blessings in the world.

Enjoy your kids and your dad today !!!!!!!!!!!! 

Seattle Linga's picture

Take a lot of photos - eat a lot of food - have a lot of fun - and make a lot of memories!

+6 HS
Go1Bucks's picture

Happy Fathers Day C!

Go Bucks!

+2 HS
buckguyfan1's picture

Like to give my Buckeye Dad a Gray Box. 

+3 HS
mr.green's picture

Every day is Father's Day. Today I am headed to work. 

+2 HS
Knarcisi's picture

Best gift I've ever gotten is becoming a father. Happy Father's Day, fellow warriors. 

+3 HS
SilverState's picture
+3 HS
BrewstersMillions's picture

First Fathers day I get to celebrate today. Two months ago, me and the missus welcomed a future Buckeye into the world. Today's been pretty cool. Happy Father's day to all!

Do I come off as arrogant? Shame on me, I was hoping it would more obvious.

+7 HS
Chief B1G Dump's picture

Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there.

Today is my first Fathers Day as a dad, so I apologize to all the others for taking over as THE WORLDS #1 DAD. I have a mug to prove it. 

+5 HS
Max Power's picture

Happy fathers to day all the 11w dads! To all sons or daughters, truely cherish the time you have with your Pops. You may think that your Dad can be a pain sometimes and you probably have fought over something pretty stupid over the years. While family battles are to be expected, dont dwell on the small stuff. I have to visit my Dad at the cemetary today. I lost him suddenly when I was 21 and there isnt a day that goes by that I dont wish I could tell him how much he meant to me. Dont wait until its too late to thank and love your father.
For all those that have also lost their Dads, let today be a day to remember all the great times you spent with your Old Man.Our loved ones are only gone if we allow them to be. They may be gone, but are never forgotten!
Congrats to all the new Dads or Dads to be. Seems like there are quite a few in our 11W community

+4 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

Much appreciated Seattle.  Happy fathers Day to all fathers that are able to read this.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+2 HS
RBuck's picture

To all current dads .........

To all dads to be ........

To all men that are trying to become dads ....... (Hey Now)

To all single dads .......

To all dads that have lost their spouse .......

To all - that are able to spend time with their dad's today ........

HAPPY FATHERS DAY - Kids are some of the biggest blessings in the world.

Enjoy your kids and your dad today !!!!!!!!!!!! 

And to the Dads that lost a child.

"It's just another case of there you are". ~ Doc (1918-2012)

+4 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

Yes the Fathers that have felt the pain of losing a child seem like they deserve the most appreciation.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+2 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Thanks for the reminder RBUCK

+3 HS
BroJim's picture

Happy Father's Day, raise em' to be Buckeye fans!

I season my simple food with hunger

+1 HS
rbesr's picture

I got the honor of wishing my oldest son Happy Fathers Day this morning for the first time. He and his wife gave me a grandson two weeks ago. They live in Fernandina Beach FL but yes, he's got all the prerequisite Scarlet and Gray baby clothes!

+1 HS