Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

Doing our part...

osu07asu10's picture
June 2, 2014 at 7:28pm
5 Comments

I believe in 11w and the power of buckeye nation. Some of us found dust and allergies a little strong this afternoon while reading the article about Joshua Chambers bout with cancer and the response of Josh Perry and the buckeyes.

Wouldn't it be awesome (on sheer quantity) to record individual 11w videos (maybe wearing our favorite buckeye gear) wishing him well in a designated forum that his family could show him all the buckeye fans pulling for him?

We expect it from the players but a fellow buckeye is in a battle of his life at age 4, something few of us can imagine.

How about it 11w? Let's figure out the best way get them in a central spot for Joshua to view.

Groveport Heisman's picture

Want you to know tOSU,ASU this is a great idea and I will gladly suit up in a Colerain Cardinal helmet with my favorite Troy Smith jersey if it helps lift the spirit of a young man in need. I'll need instructions on how to get it from my galaxy 3 to this website. Hopefully folks wont hide behind this guise for the sake of cancer.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+1 HS
osu07asu10's picture

Ha I know a lot of folks are all about identity. So maybe we start a YouTube channel called 11w Joshua and people can then post anonymously of their 11w handle?

I would have to think we're all above this minor detail to help a little buckeye in need of some encouragement.

"They don't know what they don't know." - Coach Mick

+2 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

Whatever works I'm game. Just feel most of these cats wont want to come out  of the bag even if it is for a historical cause. Sad really. BassDropper  once said not to  get his internet persona confused with real life. Everyone DVed him into oblivion but I see few people stepping up. Its a great idea and something that could really maybe give a small soldier a dose of hope.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+1 HS
osu07asu10's picture

It's a little late for me to be terribly ambitious but I'll set it up in the morning, maybe a good cause will turn people out for the better.

"They don't know what they don't know." - Coach Mick

+1 HS
Poison nuts's picture

Righteous idea & intention - when you come with the way to do it, please post instructions. 

"Do not pass me, just slow down - I can move right through you" Superchunk - Precision Auto.

+1 HS