Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

Fill In The Blank

RBuck's picture
May 28, 2014 at 2:02pm
115 Comments

I wish .............would just go away.

Squirrel Master's picture

this post...

(thank you, thank you!)

I saw a UFO once.......it told me to have a goodyear!

+20 HS
RBuck's picture

Mike Slive and his conference.

"It's just another case of there you are". ~ Doc (1918-2012)

+5 HS
Buckeye Knight's picture

Nick Saban

ESPN

The NCAA

Mark Emmert

SEC bagmen

+8 HS
BierStube's picture

Bassdropper ... I kid .. I kid

"No matter where you go, there you are." B. Banzai

+18 HS
tennbuckeye19's picture
+15 HS
dubjayfootball90's picture

Justin Beiber

You can feed a bobcat all the chili it wants. That don't mean it's going to crap out diamonds.

+9 HS
BroJim's picture

Poverty

I season my simple food with hunger

+11 HS
RBuck's picture

Gettin' serious...cancer.

+20 HS
BuckeyeinToledo's picture

Who down-votes getting rid of cancer?! Just don't vote you demon spawn....

"There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you."

-Woody Hayes

+9 HS
LouBuck35's picture

Reality TV

I want a fall Saturday in Ohio Stadium..

+6 HS
Oyster's picture

Recent Comments

(nevermind, that already happened)

+11 HS
Earle's picture

I would've thought you'd vote for red X's.

Italics are for emphasis.

+1 HS
Earle's picture

Double posts!

+10 HS
Oyster's picture

I dunno.  Some things are so profound they need to be said twice to ensure that everyone heard it.

+1 HS
Earle's picture

This would have been more effective if you had double-posted it.

Earle's picture

This would have been more effective if you had double-posted it.

Oyster's picture

I have found that when people seek out my posts, they pay attention the first time.  It's a Warrant thing.

+1 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

Do you two need a room? I can get you one at discount and the Asian masseuses come compliments to the house. Little extra if you like to ride bareback but well worth it. =)~

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

-1 HS
OSUStu's picture

rainy days, mean people, and jock itch 

If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.  ~ Bruce Lee

+2 HS
Earle's picture

Sarcastic people

+1 HS
Unky Buck's picture

Miley Cyrus

Justin Beiber

ABC Family (except when they show Christmas Vacation over and over again during the holidays...they'd be allowed to come back for that and that alone)

Skip Bayless

Some of the people in my office

All kids that get on Earle's lawn and won't get off (and apparently Hove's lawn too)

WalMart

Michigan

Tyler Perry (and bring House of Pain with him)

+4 HS
tennbuckeye19's picture

Can't get rid of ABC Family. How would I watch Pretty Little Liars which is pretty much the best show ever on television?

+1 HS
Unky Buck's picture

My original line said Pretty Little Liars and then I thought, God, just get rid of the whole f**king thing.

+3 HS
OSU069's picture

The show might suck, but Shay Mitchell is smoking.

+2 HS
Unky Buck's picture

She is, but still doesn't hold a candle to Kaley (IMO)

+1 HS
OSU069's picture

I would disagree, but to each their own.

+2 HS
Oyster's picture

I bet if you ask Ryan Sweeting, he would tell you he is already tired of her shit.

AndyVance's picture

Buck, I can't believe someone down voted Kaley. This is unacceptable.

Unky Buck's picture

STEENSN still floats around on occasion

OSU069's picture

You all will probably call me crazy, but I don't think Kaley is all that. 

-1 HS
AndyVance's picture

You are crazy. She is all that and more.

OSU069's picture

I get it. It's just my opinion(and I know it's an unpopular one) 

AndyVance's picture

It's all good. Beauty being in the eye of the beholder and all.

...and for what it's worth, I'm not entirely sure that my infatuation isn't with her character Penny rather than the gorgeous actress who plays her. Penny's pretty great.

+1 HS
WhySoSerious's picture

Edit 

Ratchets auto correct.

Rare&Uncommon

Like the ball in the stands, we balls out

+2 HS

Ratchets? Like in ratchet ass ho's? I wish lil debbie and this video would leave Earth in a rusty space shuttle.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

Earle's picture

Ratchets?  We don't need no stinking ratchets!!

Edit:  Someone really likes hand tools...

Double edit: ...or really dislikes classic films, maybe?

+1 HS
teddyballgame's picture

nobody has said luke fickell

+9 HS
buckguyfan1's picture

Water Chestnuts. 

+2 HS
1MechEng's picture

September Heisman's

+6 HS
TheBadOwl's picture

Triple posts.

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

+5 HS
OSU_1992_UFM's picture

Not one Mark May

Brady Hoke

Charlie Weis

Forest fires

UFM_Renewal

+1 HS
TheBadOwl's picture

Triple posts.

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

+6 HS
TheBadOwl's picture

Triple posts.

+7 HS
DefenceWinsChampionships's picture

Mosquitoes, sprained ankles, people who butterfly kiss in public, white guys who think they are black, those little pieces of popcorn that get stuck to the roof of your mouth, books about vampires, sad people who read books about vampires, third nipples, Tom Brady, mayonnaise, taco bell's new breakfast, the obese pathetic diabetic southerners who popped a collective food-boner when taco bell announced they now have breakfast, all clowns, people who make facebook posts about working out (shrugging 500 lbs does not make you a badass, your post is sad and a waste of my time), Lil' Wayne, Justin Beiber, One Direction, the day tuesday... its just a pointless day, kids who still droop their pants, adults who still cant figure out a tip without a calculator, the stray cat who keeps meowing outside my window at night... actually on second thought, just all cats in general, people who put clothing on their pets. people who put their children on leashes, titty twisters, the Saw movie series, pot holes, superman t-shirts, raccoon bites, fat girls in tights, people who don't understand how to use a turn signal or a turn lane, razor burn, the murples, that narrow-eyed, inbreed, ginger Flo who sells auto insurance for progressive, and Skip Bayless... yea, screw that dude...

+7 HS
RBuck's picture

Looks like this post was made for you.

+2 HS
Earle's picture

It's like you've just been waiting for this thread...

I also find it quite interesting that you dislike both books about vampires and the people who read them, but apparently have no issues with the undead themselves.

+10 HS

Oh, and people who think the sky is falling every time we miss a recruit... In April

+5 HS
Johnny-Shane_Utah-Falco's picture

people who spell the word defense with a 'c'

+5 HS
Earle's picture

People with too long usernames.

+20 HS
blocko330's picture
+3 HS
Unky Buck's picture

Only some...but all of England. So what did we learn today? All of England and part of Canada spell defense incorrectly.

+3 HS

Touche... and I'm the dumbass that looked back through my entire post thinking "I didn't even use the word defense!"

+5 HS
Citrus's picture

Such as THE FOUNDING FATHERS! haha 

Johnny-Shane_Utah-Falco's picture

I'm with you on obnoxious "Flo", from Progressive!

+1

+5 HS
Urban Nation Army's picture

tl;dr

posts as long as this one

Bet you can't say "Bert Bielma is a bumbling buffoon" five times fast.

-1 HS
OSU_1992_UFM's picture

Disagree on the taco bell breakfast, I love it so far....other than that no arguments here

UFM_Renewal

FROMTHE18's picture

every single Kardashian 

+17 HS
sivaDavis's picture

All the mistakes I made in college at tOSU. Actually nah I wanna keep those memories. 

"I've had smarter people around me all my life, but I haven't run into one yet that can outwork me. And if they can't outwork you, then smarts aren't going to do them much good." - Woody Hayes

+3 HS
RedStorm45's picture

Pop-up ads on Youtube

+6 HS
Hovenaut's picture

Door to door solicitors (although I do love to crush them mid-pitch - "GET OFF MY PRAHP-OR-TEE")

The people I commute with (the DC Metro area is a circus of the stupid from 5 - 10 AM Mon-Fri).

Turdburglars (if you have to ask, you'll never get it)

Inefficient pass defenses

Fragile quarterbacks

Anyone, anything associated with the SEC love-fest

The wizards at Xfinity/Comcast who think it wise to charge for the B1G network in central Maryland (thanks much, you f'n asshats)

Overexposure and those in love with social media (there ought to be an IQ prerequisite)

"Success...it's what you do with what you got" - Woody Hayes

+6 HS
Unky Buck's picture

Fragile quarterbacks

Must be Italian.

+10 HS
Hovenaut's picture

"Success...it's what you do with what you got" - Woody Hayes

+7 HS

LoL at turdburglars....Now they are going to crawl up out of the wood work wanting redemption.

+2 HS
Buck Commander's picture

High Gas Prices

Every time I set my DVR to record Biggest Loser......It always records Wolverine Football Games!

+3 HS
B1G_Deal's picture

Da fuq!?

What two moroons would down vote this , ?!  We have two jabroonys who like high gas pricez ,, stupid...

With natural resources in this Usa, should be paying about 75 cents a galloon ,, stupid enviro wackys and some politicians are screwing us all

+3 HS
Citrus's picture

The feeling of dread that overcomes me when I even consider leaving my house. IT'S LIKE I'M IMPRISONING MYSELF!!!!! Help MEEEE

+2 HS
Chief B1G Dump's picture

The dense skid mark in my favorite underroos.

+4 HS
buckguyfan1's picture

Funny because it's you. 

umbyosu's picture

The haters and the tools

hobochops987's picture

Off topic 

travis Waller named us his leader.

Trust in UFM

+4 HS
RBuck's picture

Bert, Burt and Birt

+2 HS
Earle's picture

100+ comment threads about whether some high school kid may or may not have told some recruiting service to change his temperature on Ohio State from warmer to warm.

+13 HS
buckeyecityterror's picture

The weasel's up north.

If there is no struggle, there is no progress.

+1 HS
The Rill Dill's picture

People that use apostrophes in improper situations.

+3 HS
SOF_Buckeye's picture

Sensitivity training

"The harder you work, the harder it is to surrender." Woody Hayes

+4 HS
lamplighter's picture

Brandon Weeden

See, it works

+4 HS
Knarcisi's picture

Johnny Football 

see ... Cleveland got him 

+2 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

This guy 

and this team

+7 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

You calling my mom out Knarcisi?

Knarcisi's picture

All ya'lls moms!

FROMTHE18's picture

Any cost for any beer anywhere… the sweet nectar of God should be free.

+3 HS
Buck Commander's picture

Racism

Every time I set my DVR to record Biggest Loser......It always records Wolverine Football Games!

Phillips.449's picture

My memories of 2011.

+3 HS
seafus26's picture

michigan

Mark Emmert

people exploiting uunemployment

Government hand outs

Obama

the offseason 

Go Bucks and michigan STILL SUCKS!

+4 HS

Bad move my brother. I know a few people personally that are going to jump your post like a cheap trick. I didnt DV you and believe me I'm just trying to be helpful.

-1 HS
seafus26's picture

No worries. The beauty of this country, they have the right to voice their opinion. They don't have to agree with me.

Go Bucks and michigan STILL SUCKS!

+2 HS
TheBadOwl's picture

Not saying that I agree or disagree with your post, but talking about how you dislike Obama and welfare, etc., violates the "no politics" part of 11W commenting policy. I know this is an off-topic thread but even so, all it does is cause fights.

We've had a lot of problems with that lately and it's been getting better. And I know you feel passionately about these issues, but this just isn't the place to discuss them.

+1 HS
OSU2002Grad's picture
+3 HS
OSU069's picture

Joke/Serious

1. Mark May

2. Skip Bayless

3. Clay Travis

Serious

1. Cancer

2. Racism

+1 HS
Nick_Satan's picture

the term swag, ......anything kardashian. ......"rednecks with confederate flags "-who have never even been passed the mason-dixon line or even know what it was. .....People who need a damn invitation to turn left on to a street.  ....12 year olds playing online games with mics on who just have to sing for some reason. ... People who leave Dogs in there car in the summer time. ...anything thats made in China. ...Parents who let there adolescent girls wear clothes that makes them look like romanian hookers. ...Medias Biased reporting....  The WAR ON DRUGS.  ...North Korean Government. Nick Saban hate that guy with a passion and everything he stands for he is so phoney.

I always Hated .gifs and I said what they hell if you can't beat em join em.

+1 HS
Gametime's picture

Why the hell would you guys want Michigan to go away? Then we can't kick their asses any more. =/

...I too dream in color and in rhyme
So I guess I'm one of a kind in a full house
Cause whenever I open my heart, my soul or my mouth
A touch of God rains out...

+3 HS
hit_the_couch's picture

Things I picked up in special districts, of other countries, that penicillin won't cure...

And then I told her...i'm no weatherman, but tonight's forecast is calling for several inches!

+1 HS
Tyler Durden's picture

Obnoxious names like La-a (ladasha), Ra'nique, myangel, mylove daxx, and many more.

+2 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

"Cuz the dash - don't be silent"

RBuck's picture

Telemarketers

+2 HS