Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Channing Crowder Calls Cleveland 'The Anus of America'

0 HS
703Buckeye's picture
May 23, 2014 at 12:05am
12 Comments

Known for a forgettable playing career and for peeing his pants every game, Channing Crowder felt the need to throw a stone out of his glass house. Crowder is apparently upset Charles Barkley put down Miami fans and praised Cleveland fans when saying LeBron should return to Cleveland. Here are a few little pieces of what Crowder said...

I would rather stare at myself in the mirror then look at the women in Cleveland. When you go to the game on Sunday, you look up in the crowd and you say 'oh there's all men at the game. Then you start looking closer and you say 'damn I can't tell the difference between the women and the men at Cleveland Browns games.' It is ridiculous.

They call Jersey the armpit of America? Cleveland's the anus of America, it's the booty ... and the little fans are little hemorrhoids all around the edge.

Yeah, I was in Miami for the Orange Bowl this past January. There is nothing special about that city other than its year-round warm weather. I believe Miami is the team who had to beg its fans to come to its first LeBron NBA finals when they played Dallas. Really, outside of the winter temperatures, there is nothing Miami is better than Cleveland at.

http://www.cleveland.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/05/miami_radio_host_channing_crow.html#incart_river_default 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 12 Comments