Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

C'mon Ohio State Fan

Jason Priestas's picture
May 16, 2014 at 2:41pm
23 Comments

KITTENS!

YIKES

LOVEITORLEAVEIT's picture

What a fantastic jacket. I miss the 90's

+3 HS
OSUStu's picture

Is that a Starter jacket?  I was not allowed to buy one :(

If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.  ~ Bruce Lee

+1 HS
InTressITrust's picture

That is really sad.  I love my Starter jacket I had back in the day.  It was so big on my elementary school body.

"I'm not going to lie. We're anxious to be a part of a matchup like that. It's two states that love the game of football." -Jim Tressel

+1 HS
Chief B1G Dump's picture

I found a MINT condition Buckeye Starter jacket at a thrift store, in my size, and the boss pullover kind that has the center pocket!  Also, it was $4!

the alltime thrift store score. 

+4 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Hey I rocked this "Members Only" jacket back in the day - 

Unky Buck's picture

Oh the good ole' payphone. What happened to thee?

Unky Buck's picture

Also...what are the chances this guy is a member of the site? Is this Earle?

+1 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

I'd bet dollars to doughnuts its Earle or Oyster. ;)~

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

Unky Buck's picture

Might be too young to be Earle.

LMAO I was thinking late 80's maybe early 90's....Dude pooped his panties.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

-1 HS

Reminds me of the time I was in a dollar store parking lot in Norwood for 45 minutes waiting on my "friend" to drop me off some "aspirin". Decided to clean the old acura tsx out and approached the dumpster sitting back by the woods. Opened the sliding door and incountered one big bad raccoon that Im still not sure to this day wasnt a raccoon/Grisly Bear hybrid. Last time I ever used aspirin.True story

+2 HS
mh277907's picture

Was this a set-up or was someone just randomly filming a guy throwing something away?

buckeyebobcat

+1 HS
Hovenaut's picture

In his defense, a M...igan fan would have littered.

I am not the Last Dragon, therefore I do not possess the power of the Glow.

+3 HS
Hovenaut's picture

I am not the Last Dragon, therefore I do not possess the power of the Glow.

+8 HS
Unky Buck's picture

This gif just feels right.

+1 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

In his defense,

Back when Ohio State had a defense...

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+4 HS

Ahhhh the good ole days.........

+1 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

It was the Cooper era. It wasn't that good. lol.... :(

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

vitaminB's picture

It took me ten times before I noticed the second cat.  Dirty cats, getting down in the dumpster.

jedkat's picture

Meow chica meow meow!

“The teams that don’t respect their coaches and don’t trust their coaches are the teams that go .500"
~Zach Boren

+5 HS
BUCKfutter's picture

what a pussy.

the kids are playing their tail off, and the coaches are screwing it up! - JLS

+2 HS
Unky Buck's picture

You're en fuego today, Buckfutter!

+1 HS