Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

College Football Quiz

OSU_ALUM_05's picture
March 27, 2014 at 2:11pm
21 Comments
OSUStu's picture

Kinda fun.  100% as well, but I had to guess on the Wabash Cannonball question.

If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.  ~ Bruce Lee

703Buckeye's picture

That was the one I got wrong.

"Attack the Strong, Trample the Weak, Hurdle the Dead!"
-Former OSU S&C Coach Lichter

+2 HS
Jack Fu's picture
+1 HS
Chief B1G Dump's picture

That was the only one I got wrong. And I thought I had it because I know the school on the river...I wont give it away but I was duped!

OSUStu's picture

Good point. The other schools make more sense.

If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.  ~ Bruce Lee

kramalanj's picture

Ok I missed 2...but I am 60 and forgot to take my morning meds.

Missed the cannonball and girls.

brandonbauer87's picture

Embarrassing. I'll be studying. 

+1 HS
BTwrestle04's picture

100%. Guess on Song Girls and Wabash Cannonball. Never heard of it. Figured it had to be out of conference.

Furious George 27's picture

Yeah, well…that’s just like, your opinion, man.

Unky Buck's picture

Guessed on the song girls, got it right, but had to guess on the Wambush Cannonball and got it wrong. Oh well. Fun little quiz though.

bodast67's picture

I missed three, but guessed on 5 of them, and i'm old and should have known this stuff...

" I hope when I die, I die laughing"...                

Mortc15's picture

Girls and the bonfire got me. Need to study up on tradition a little more i guess.

Buck-I4Life

Riggins's picture

Missed the Domers question, but I don't give a shit who paints Rudy's helmet during the week.

+1 HS
Hovenaut's picture

Just missed Dean's list.

(Haven't used that since undergrad school...where I used it plenty)

I am not very smart, but I recognize that I am not very smart.

The Rill Dill's picture

10/11.......the damned cannonball.

Seattle Linga's picture

Great topic and nice post - kudos Alum 05

Jeremy Birmingham's picture

I missed Handsome Dan.

Calgarybuck's picture

Process of elimination helped out, sadly got the one everyone got right and thought for some reason Wisconsin had the pink visitor bathroom..

The old NCAA games showed Kansas St kids fire Cannons when they were previewing celebrations from multiple schools, going to really miss that game! it's a shame greed got in the way.

buckeyeboy31's picture

Missed Kansas state as well.......to hell with em