Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

It All Started With A Ring!

joeorozco12's picture
March 18, 2014 at 11:53am
12 Comments

I wanted to personally thank the 11W community for the great support and admiration for service members who follow the site. Awhile back I post the video of where I proposed to my wife at Ohio Stadium, and received some awesome feedback. Without this forum, it would have been impossible.

Well, now we are married and I decided to continue our story by posting the wedding video. The best part of my day is coming home to my new wife—and the second is reading 11W! You guys rock. I hope you enjoy it as much as we have!

DISCLOSURE: Do not watch videos while cutting onions!

BuckFly's picture

Congratulations to the happy couple!  The videos were awesome.  And, there are not enough words to convey my thanks for your service to this country.

+3 HS
holtzy's picture
+3 HS
Buckataltitude's picture

First and foremost.....Thanks for your service!!

Second, great videos and congratulations!

+2 HS
jumbo_shells83's picture

Congrats man. Good to have you home.

I was in Cco 1/505 PIR from 2003-7. One deployment is too many once you've been over there.

Thanks for your service. Oh, and uhhhhhh.......Go Bucks!!

The American people sleep peacefully at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

+3 HS
PG_BUCK's picture

Thank you for your service and congratulations.

The videos are awesome.

Best of luck to you and your wife and Go Bucks!

Go BUCKS!

+2 HS
Ashtabula's picture

So far this afternoon I have voted for the best Ohio sportsman and worried about cover 4.  After this post, I am reminded that it is people like you that provide me with the freedom to do those silly things.  From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for your service.

+3 HS
buckguyfan1's picture

Congratulations Jose!  Now how about a couple new Baby Buckeyes.  JK...  Enjoy your new life and thanks to you and your buds for your service.

+1 HS
OSU_1992_UFM's picture

Send a football player in about 18 years! Lol

Congratulations sir

UFM_Renewal

+2 HS
Hovenaut's picture

Well done young man - best of luck to you and the Mrs. as you start your life together - a welcome home indeed.

"Success...it's what you do with what you got" - Woody Hayes

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

After almost 24 years of marriage - it's great being married to my best friend

Congrats and enjoy - don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things

+3 HS
PittBuckeye's picture

Congrats, I'm still trying to figure out how to not get pissed enough at a girlfriend to kick her out. Far better man than I.

PittBuckeye's picture

Congrats, I'm still trying to figure out how to not get pissed enough at a girlfriend to kick her out. Far better man than I.