Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

Giant Robots, Murder/Death/Kill, and lots of explosions

MordenoftheSith's picture
March 5, 2014 at 7:57pm
23 Comments

I... cannot... wait...

BME_Buckeye's picture

Woooo. Now that looks bad ass. I loved the other three and will likely go see it this summer. Gonna forward this to some friends.  Thanks for sharing.  

Look closely, because the closer you think you are, the less you will actually see.

Seattle Linga's picture

Agreed - that looks real good - wahlberg is a good actor

ITWASME's picture

I was so confused by only looking at the title

Buckeyevstheworld's picture

I know I shouldn't get my hopes up, but I can't help it.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+3 HS
703Buckeye's picture

I'm definitely going to see that!

"Attack the Strong, Trample the Weak, Hurdle the Dead!"
-Former OSU S&C Coach Lichter

Doc's picture

That looks cool.  Anything with Walter Hartwell White in it has got to be good.

"Say my name."

Hank won't be in it.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

Buckeyeneer's picture

Does working with Michael Bay make actors go nuts? First Megan Fox, now Shia La-however you spell it. Glad that changed the human lead.

"Because the rules won't let you go for three." - Woody Hayes

THE Ohio State University

+1 HS
HighBallAce's picture

I wish they would do Voltron or Robotech. Now that would be cool.

GoBucks713's picture

No, because hollywood would find a way to mess it up like Dragonball Z.

-The Aristocrats!

mess it up like Dragonball Z

They made a DB movie? I have no recollection of this.

GoBucks713's picture

Murder/Death/Kill and you didn't post anything about Simon Phoenix??

-The Aristocrats!

+2 HS
MordenoftheSith's picture

I knew you had it covered, GoBucks713... you have a weird fascination with Blade, Willy Mays Hayes, and Simon Phoenix... or is it just Wesley Snipes?

If you only knew the POWER of the Dark Side.

GoBucks713's picture

Probably just Demolition Man since I convinced our old pal Derrick dye his hair blond after getting stoned while watching that movie. Now he has dreads, but still has a gap between his front teeth you can parallel park a bus in. Here's to you Derrick Ludaway!

-The Aristocrats!

I_Run_The_Dave's picture

GIANT ROBOTS, MURDER/DEATH/KILL, AND LOTS OF EXPLOSIONS

Let's hope that they remember to include a plot this time.  0 for 3 so far.  Also, Shia LaBeouf's acting is like nails on a chalkboard, so good riddance.  Thanks for ruining Indiana Jones, jerk (although the whole crystal skull aliens thing certainly didn't help either).

+2 HS
Unky Buck's picture

To be fair, there was a whole lot more than just Shia that ruined that movie.

+1 HS
hodge's picture

Yeah, like everyone of consequence -- including Spielberg and Williams -- completely mailing it in.

+2 HS
Unky Buck's picture

Yeah. It's like they didn't give a shit...and then they gave people nightmares...

+2 HS
GoBucks713's picture

I think nuking the fridge and aliens runined Indiana Jones, not Shia "Rough" LaBeouf.

-The Aristocrats!

+1 HS
I_Run_The_Dave's picture

First off, everyone knows that it's the RADIATION that does the most damage in a nuclear blast, not the impact of the explosive force, nor the impact of the implosive force of the resulting vacuum.  So CLEARLY the large quantity of lead that was obviously lining the refrigerator was more than enough to combat the massive scale of radiation that would have permeated the entire area, and since radiation dissipates instantly, especially in large scale quantities, it would be perfectly safe for him to get out and leave without so much as a scratch.

+1 HS
hodge's picture

Michael Bay is the worst.

+2 HS
Jack Fu's picture

Thank you for injecting truthiness into the discussion.

+1 HS
I_Run_The_Dave's picture

Speaking of truthiness...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/govbeat/wp/2014/03/05/will-the-supre...

I couldn't tell if this article was for real or if it was a joke...