Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

Happy Mardi Gras, Y'all!

Whoa Nellie's picture
March 4, 2014 at 9:46am
12 Comments

Laissez les bontemps roulez! 

I love Fat Tuesday.  It's time to shuck off this cold and snow and get ready for Spring.  Footballs are in the air.  Beads are being tossed.  Crack open an Abita Turbodog and get your gumbo on.  Party, y'all.

Show you what?!

buckeyeEddie27's picture

I must say I had a different idea of what the picture was going to be after having seen just the top of it.

Edit*  How hard was it to find a safe pic of girls begging for beads at Mardi Gras?

I know there's a game Saturday, and my ass will be there.

+3 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Beat me to it - thought the same thing Eddie

+1 HS
Oyster's picture

STEENSN sent him the pic...

May you R.I.P. Otsego, but know this. Gaylord Rocks!

+2 HS
Buckeyebrowny919's picture

I had such high hope clicking this thread.

To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift - Steve Prefontaine

+2 HS
Buckeye in Illini country's picture

This is your thoughts coming into this forum:

This is what we get:

Columbus to Pasadena: 35 hours.  We're on a road trip through the desert looking for strippers and cocaine... and Rose Bowl wins!

+1 HS
Whoa Nellie's picture

All contributions are welcome, y'know. 

“Don’t fear criticism. The stands are full of critics. They play no ball. They fight no fights. They make no mistakes because they attempt nothing. Down on the field are the doers, they make mistakes because they attempt many things.”

MN Buckeye's picture

There is nothing like Mardi Gras in Nawlins. By the way, where the hell is Cajun these days?

cajunbuckeye's picture

Cold, tired, wet, and intoxicated. Partied like a rockstar....

An angry fan...rooting for an angry team...led by angry coaches

+3 HS
Whoa Nellie's picture

Good look, Cajun!

I believe someone captured you on camera.  You the dark haired devil?

“Don’t fear criticism. The stands are full of critics. They play no ball. They fight no fights. They make no mistakes because they attempt nothing. Down on the field are the doers, they make mistakes because they attempt many things.”

Doc's picture

Cajun, you motor boatin' sum bitch.

"Say my name."

Whoa Nellie's picture

Or a plastic surgeon doing an exam.  "First, I'll have to numb these. . .  Num, num, num, num, num."

Seattle Linga's picture

Merv - We've missed you!