Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

Oscars Open Thread...

SilverState's picture
March 2, 2014 at 7:46pm
17 Comments

...kidding.

Had to share a couple Ramzy gems:

Chief B1G Dump's picture

Nice...we were watching Bad Grandpa and had to rewind a couple times. We noticed some scenes where there was a lot of Buckeye gear and clearly they were in Ohio somewhere. Then later in the movie we recognized Pauls in Grandview.
I was surprised I never heard anything about or somehow missed it that they filmed here. Anyhow, was pleasantly surprised to see CBus repped in Bad Grandpa.

KBonay's picture

Lol. I saw title & was like 'Really?'

Gray Box's picture
Brutus photo bomb!
Photo Bomb!
+6 HS
Whoa Nellie's picture

Isn't that Kevin Spacey doing his famous Brutus imitation?

“Don’t fear criticism. The stands are full of critics. They play no ball. They fight no fights. They make no mistakes because they attempt nothing. Down on the field are the doers, they make mistakes because they attempt many things.”

+2 HS
OSUStu's picture

The man can just flat-out act.

If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.  ~ Bruce Lee

+1 HS
buckeyeEddie27's picture

As soon as he walked out I bet my wife 5 bucks he'd do an impression.

She didn't pay.

I know there's a game Saturday, and my ass will be there.

Whoa Nellie's picture

His impressions are outstanding.  Did a few on Inside the Actors Studio that were epic.

“Don’t fear criticism. The stands are full of critics. They play no ball. They fight no fights. They make no mistakes because they attempt nothing. Down on the field are the doers, they make mistakes because they attempt many things.”

Seattle Linga's picture

Brutus - a real leader on the "A" - LISTERS

Unky Buck's picture

Anyone else think, "Hey McConaughey, finish up your speech. You're drunk..."? At one point I didn't think it would end.

-1 HS
OSUStu's picture

I actually find myself wondering if the Oscars event itself will end.

If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.  ~ Bruce Lee

+1 HS
Unky Buck's picture

I was thinking the same thing when the last commercial break came on. It was like, "Come on! Finish this up already!"

buckeyeEddie27's picture

How bout Harrison Ford introducing whoever?  Dude looked and sounded like he was F'd sideways.

I know there's a game Saturday, and my ass will be there.

Oyster's picture

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?  THE WALKING DEAD WAS ON LAST NIGHT AND YOU WERE WATCHING SOMETHING ELSE?

Unky Buck's picture

Why are you yelling?

Oyster's picture

Obviously that is the only way to get your attention.

Whoa Nellie's picture

I WAS watching The Walking Dead. 

What?  Oh, sorry.  That was Sidney Poitier.

+1 HS