Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

Gee Recommended as Permanent President of WVU

Buckeyeneer's picture
February 28, 2014 at 6:12pm
9 Comments
Jason Priestas's picture

Had a feeling this was only a matter of time.

buckeye_heart's picture

I'm with you. I was very mad when he "stepped down." He was great for the University and if this is true, WVU would be getting a steal.

+2 HS
Hovenaut's picture

Wild, wonderful news.

I am not very smart, but I recognize that I am not very smart.

+1 HS
rdubs's picture

Unsurprising, he is the best at what he does.  I believe he still has some connections to OSU though, so we haven't totally lost him.

+1 HS
MichiganBuckeye222's picture

one thing about him is he was always accessible....I bet he even comes on here.  I emailed him a couple of times about some things, and got responses back pretty quickly...and I am a nobody.

When he left/was forced out I emailed him, wishing him well...he took the time to write back....

He is good people

Representing the Buckeyes in the Mitten State since 1987.

www.septemberheisman.com

+2 HS
UserCorch's picture

Will always love Gordo.

+1 HS
FROMTHE18's picture

Expected this. Gee was an incredible president for OSU, big shoes to fill for Dr. Drake. 

+1 HS
Poison nuts's picture

Where is the ticker-tape news feed that this absolute demon of a human being is going to be running yet another university full time & will undoubtedly be bringing about the end of higher education as we know it? I mean - people do remember that he makes bad jokes right??? I am outraged!!!!

"Do not pass me, just slow down - I can move right through you" Superchunk - Precision Auto.

+2 HS
kramalanj's picture

Sometimes you feel like a nut - sometimes you don't, huh ?