Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

Rookie.com - New Sports Site

BrooklynBuckeye's picture
February 27, 2014 at 6:14pm
11 Comments

Anyone here visited rookie.com yet? It's an interesting take on a sports site. There is essentially no writing, it's just an aggregator of quotes from relevant sources on a given topic. So, it's like twitter, without the character limit, and proliferation of rando dudes saying, "jus do u bruh".

MN Buckeye's picture

Just looked at it for the first time, Brooklyn, and there seems to be lots of good, random stuff there. I like the variety of comments on the topics.

Jason Priestas's picture

The graphics are too big and there's no recent comment box on the side. It sucks.

Silver Bullet 10's picture

ahhhhhahahaha I get it

Earle's picture

But Jason, it's a WHOLE SITE dedicated to Recent Comments. (Hears angelic voices singing).

Italics are for emphasis.

+1 HS
Unky Buck's picture

Well played, sir!

Oyster's picture

They learned their lesson once the advertisers started leaving due to all the F#*& Fickell comments and pulled it.

May you R.I.P. Otsego, but know this. Gaylord Rocks!

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Jason - laying down the heat

m5987usus's picture

Hey Brooklyn Buckeye since your from brooklyn you get to see Curtis Samuel live???

O-H!

+1 HS
BrooklynBuckeye's picture

I dragged a scUM friend of mine out to go see him near the end of the season. We were both shocked there was a high school football game on a Saturday afternoon. When we got there, we found out the game was Sunday afternoon. Couldn't make it the next day. It sucked. Can't wait to see him in Scarlet and Gray though.