Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

Where In the World is HAIL2VICTORS9?

BlueBayou's picture
February 19, 2014 at 9:16pm
38 Comments

Has anybody else noticed it has been a while since we have seen HAIL2VICTORS9?  He hasn't commented since the middle of November, so I thought I would put out an APB on him.  Here is the last picture taken of him in the 11W Premium Lounge bathroom.  If anybody else could provide a more recent picture, it would be greatly appreciated.  Lets find this guy!

HAIL2VICTORS9, come home!  We miss you!
lamplighter's picture

he's with Carmen San Diego

OSU_ALUM_05's picture

....who's hiding out with Waldo

+1 HS
InvertMyVeer's picture

Not sure where hail went but TTUN still stucks.

Football is complicated...

+4 HS
BHT's picture

TTUN always sucks. Its kind of a rule in life for me.

+1 HS
InvertMyVeer's picture

We all know it, even the TTUN fans who browse here. But it never gets old to point out!

Football is complicated...

+1 HS
Chief B1G Dump's picture

Hail was endowed by TSUN and his new name is "The Ted Kaczynski Honorary Blog Poster aka UniBomber."

+5 HS
toad1204's picture

Add uncle 9er to that list of MIA individuals 

Nothing like dancing on the field in 02... 

+2 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

He's been on recently.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Here is an action shot of him

sometime in the fall of 2013. 

+3 HS
Deadly Nuts's picture

That looks more like Denard.

LEBRON

+5 HS
BlueBayou's picture

No, SL is right, that is Hail, I'd recognize that face anywhere.  Didn't you know that Hail is Denard's lovechild?

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

You may be right - I may have been given some bad information

LouGroza's picture

Last known pic:

LouGroza's picture

Here he is at the Hoke country barbeque with Blue Bayou

+1 HS
BlueBayou's picture

Wow, that is an old picture!  That was like 3 lost teeth ago for me and about 1000 buffets ago for Hoke.  Wait one darn cotton pickin minute!  How did you get that picture?   Uncle Lou, is that you?

+5 HS
OSU_ALUM_05's picture

Hasn't BamaMike been gone for awhile too?  Maybe they're together?

+3 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Shack-in up somewhere special

Earle's picture

They've both been posting a lot since the relaunch, it's just that no one can find their comments.

Just say no to italics abuse.

+19 HS
OSU_ALUM_05's picture

Earle stirring the shit on an otherwise boring night ...... things are right with the world.

+4 HS
bigbadbuck's picture

Maybe he has come to the conclusion that Missagain is never going to beat the Bucks ever again so he's sitting around a campfire somewhere singing Kumbaya.

Gentlemen, you can't fight in here its a war room

+2 HS
Buckabroad's picture

I have not seen a comment from Hail in a while either. Hope he is still there. I find his comments really interesting and objective.

"The minute we stop expecting greatness, we become Wisconsin."

BlueBayou's picture

I hope he is still around too since he usually has good insight into a wide variety of topics.  How I noticed he was missing was that he no longer appears on the leaderboard, which made me think his account was possibly deleted.  The account still exists though with all 5,240 helmet stickers, which means he should be on the leaderboard.  So either you get dropped from the board for inactivity (which might explain why buckeyesvstheworld and hovenaut are so active.  They are afraid of being dropped) or Michigan fans are no longer eligible for the big board which is just a discriminatory practice.  Come on, Michigan fans have feelings too.

+1 HS
Hovenaut's picture

Each post I make helps pay down the tab.

There's another beer.

I am not very smart, but I recognize that I am not very smart.

+1 HS
bigbadbuck's picture

He might have deleted his own account because last I remember he was pretty pissed about all the down votes he was getting and the way Missagain in general was being talked about.

Grayskullsession's picture

Time to put out an Amber alert, errr I mean "Sun" alert out for HAIL.

"if irony were made of strawberries, we' d all be drinking a lot of smoothies right now."

+1 HS
M Man's picture

This thread is exactly why I can never let you boys alone for more than 24 hours.  Idle hands are the devil's playthings.  Did everybody do their homework on Brendan Gibbons?

+4 HS
BlueBayou's picture

M Man, when is the test and will it be graded on a curve?

+1 HS
M Man's picture

Everybody gets an A if the answers are all right.  I'm here to help.

+2 HS
bigbadbuck's picture

Brendan who?

+1 HS
osu07asu10's picture

My first question is, how did BlueBayou get into the 11w premium bathrooms to snap that photo? 

My second observation is, so that must be why toilet duty has sucked so bad lately, I thought Hail was covering MWF and I had T, TH, Sunday...I've been pulling double duty!

"They don't know what they don't know." - Coach Mick

+2 HS
BlueBayou's picture

Don't tell anyone, but I snuck in dressed as Earle one day.  Which made it really awkward when I was leaving the stall at the same time the real Earle was going in.

Secondly,

Sunday...I've been pulling double duty!

Is that just code for going to the bathroom twice?

+2 HS
osu07asu10's picture

Potentially...I did say double duty ha! Nah, BuckeyeDude and I try to hold down keeping the shitters clean but let me tell you, we've got some real messy members on here!

+1 HS
Earle's picture

Hang on a second...Brendan Gibbons is "permanently separated" from UM.  Hail stops posting on 11W.  M Man appears on "Where is Hail?" thread asking if we did our homework on Gibbons.  What exactly are you trying to say, M Man?

Just say no to italics abuse.

+6 HS
osu07asu10's picture

+1 HS
Whoa Nellie's picture

“Don’t fear criticism. The stands are full of critics. They play no ball. They fight no fights. They make no mistakes because they attempt nothing. Down on the field are the doers, they make mistakes because they attempt many things.”

+1 HS
buckguyfan1's picture

Wait, I just found a ransom note!

All it says is...  "I'm still very pissed Alex Berger chose the Buckeyes and if you want to hear from Hail ever again I want 98 boxes of jelly filled donuts with those fancy little sprinkles on top."  PS Stay away from Cass Tech!

+3 HS