Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

O.C. Tanner Inspiration Award - Please Vote for USA Olympic Athlete Nick Baumgartner's Son

0 HS
BlueBayou's picture
February 18, 2014 at 6:33pm
5 Comments

Fellow 11W community members, I would like to call your attention to the O.C Tanner Inspiration award.  Please see below for what it represents in their own words.

We're proud to support this year's Olympic and Paralympic athletes in Sochi. As part of our commitment to honoring great work, O.C. Tanner designs, creates, and donates rings for every U.S. athlete who participates. Just as importantly, we take the time to celebrate the support given by family, friends, coaches, and communities. For behind every athlete, there's someone who ignited the spark. Who believed all along and made the impossible, possible. Take a moment to read and share these inspirational stories submitted by our Team USA athletes—then vote for your favorite. Your votes will help determine the winners of the O.C. Tanner Inspiration Award, a hand-crafted 14K gold commemorative ring.

A family member of mine, USA Olympic Snowboarder Nick Baumgartner (Snowboard Cross) nominated his son Landon.  Unfortunately Nick was unable to bring home the gold in his event, so I'm asking for your help to make his son Landon a winner of these 2014 Olympics.  Please visit the link below to vote.  Thanks in advance for your help and go U.S.A!

http://www.octanner.com/olympics/2014/nick-baumgartner/

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 5 Comments