Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

Asking for the help of fellow 11dubbers

dubjayfootball90's picture
February 11, 2014 at 10:00pm
31 Comments

Hey guys,

First off, thank you for clicking on the forum topic. 

Quick reasons for this post are as follows:

I am coming close to finals week for business school, and I am in a class (New Product Management) that requires a rather large final presentation. In order to collect data for this presentation, my group and I came up with a quick, less than five minute survey that will help us gather the needed information. If you can help out, I would truly appreciate it. I am trying to get this out to the masses any way I can, and even if just one of you do it, that helps get closer to the requirement for the course presentation. The link is below:

https://discover.sawtoothsoftware.com/projects/748/cgi-bin/ciwweb.pl?studyname=748&hid_pagenum=1&hid_link=1&hid_javascript=1

I thank you all in advance who will help out. I truly appreciate it. Take care!

-Rick

PittBuckeye's picture

Glad to help, there's one down. Good luck on your final.

+5 HS

I know I said I would thank everyone in advance, but I lied. Thank you, good sir.

You can feed a bobcat all the chili it wants. That don't mean it's going to crap out diamonds.

+2 HS
JYBUCKEYE's picture

Done. Good luck playa. 

+1 HS
Phillips.449's picture

Thar you go!  I hope it helps.

+4 HS

Thank you, Phillips and JVBuckeye

You can feed a bobcat all the chili it wants. That don't mean it's going to crap out diamonds.

+2 HS
HighBallAce's picture

Done. I'm old, I know

+3 HS
harleymanjax's picture

I can't see paying that much just to have a thinner wallet!

"Because I couldn't go for 3"

+3 HS

yea,. but that is perfect. I need all sorts of survey takes. The price conscious crowd and the opposite. 

+1 HS
703Buckeye's picture

Done

"Attack the Strong, Trample the Weak, Hurdle the Dead!"
-Former OSU S&C Coach Lichter

+2 HS

Thank you all!

+2 HS
Chief B1G Dump's picture

Done.
You owe me a Zima!

+2 HS
osu07asu10's picture

Gotcha DubJay, thanks for the solid 11w contributions.

No more than $100, touch screen over quantity of cards (carry 4 w business, could see 8 max), no smartphone snyc, If you lose one, you don't want to be dependent on the other.

"They don't know what they don't know." - Coach Mick

+2 HS

good points. Agree with the phone synce. Thank you for helping out. You too, Chief B1G dump! haha

+1 HS
osu07asu10's picture

Also, my boss and I pre-ordered 2 of these ($50 a piece I think)...I work for a technology/SaaS company, we like new things!

"They don't know what they don't know." - Coach Mick

+2 HS
MN Buckeye's picture

Done, Dubjay. Hope you get helpful information.

+3 HS
Alpo's picture

Happy to help Dubjay, good luck on your finals!

+2 HS
BEREABUCKEYE's picture

Can't wait for it to reach the open market.

+2 HS
labuck's picture

Done. Good luck!

+2 HS
InvertMyVeer's picture

I put in my two cents, good luck to ya buddy. Really like the idea of the touchscreen or the button to scroll over the smartphone app.

Football is complicated...

+2 HS
CALPOPPY's picture

12 comments on forum.

Small comment on post with single scroll button to toggle through stored comments.

I'm a hurtin' buckaroo.

+2 HS
dwcbuckeye's picture

I finished.  Interesting survey particularly in my line of work.  I am in the product organization at Visa, inc.

+2 HS
CALPOPPY's picture

Doh!

I'm a hurtin' buckaroo.

+1 HS
raiderbuckeye's picture

Done, good luck on your final!

+2 HS
439LawDog's picture

Done.  Good luck!

+2 HS
LouGroza's picture

There you go and good luck.

+2 HS
Poison nuts's picture

Done & good luck Dubjay. I'd say 8 cards & a touch screen, no more than $100 is the best bet!

"Death created time to grow the things that it would kill" - Detective Rustin Cohle.

+2 HS

Wow. Thank you so much everyone. I put this up yesterday on here and my facebook and you guys crushed the required number of respondents. Haha.thank you everybody. Truly appreciated! !! Plus 1 to all

+3 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

All done brother good luck

+2 HS
KBonay's picture

When I was in Business School at OSU the Brother Word Processor was trendy.  You got it easy with web-links!  But I clicked anyway....good luck!

+1 HS