need some hotel help please. Me and my buddy are taking our dads to Chicago to catch a couple Reds games at Wrigley in August. Need some advice on where to stay. For the old men, it's all about location really, they're just grown up kids, 65 going on 25 hehehe.
- don't need Michigan avenue and shopping and all that mess.
- they will be focused on 3 things, the games, food, and as many different bars/pubs as we can possibly get to, preferably all close together so we can just walk and hit MANY of them.
- I assume Wrigleyville is where we need to be from some I have talked to but the only thing I know about Chicago is how to get through O'Hare. Is Wrigleyville where we want to stay or should we stay somewhere else?
- specific hotel reccomendation?
- any opinions on the best place for some Chicago deep dish is also GREATLY appreciated.
Thanks in advance, the Dallas area Buckeyes came through like bosses last December for the Cowboys game trip btw, GREAT suggestions.