PHONE'S RINGING -- IT'S URBAN ON THE LINE
The talentless seven footer. Anybody remember bill Robinson?
As a McKinley grad myself, I sure do. Dated his sister for a month or so back in HS. Nice guy, super dopey. He was the first guy I thought of too.
Dollar Bill!! I believe he was the first guy I heard referred to as a stiff by every single person who ever talked about him.
He tried hard though. I think. LOL
1. Amir Williams.
2. Sam Thompson.
4. Jon 3bler (love that guy)
5. Mark Titus
35 hours to Pasadena! Go Bucks!
3. Evan Ravenel, technically not a JuCo guy, but a transfer nonetheless.
4. "He can hit a shot from anywhere on the court and even if he can't, he'll keep shooting that shot until it goes in". Definition of Deshaun Thomas.
5. Alex Rogers
Keep Calm and Ignore the Trolls.
You got me on Tank. I didn't read the whole thing, but yes that is dead-on D. Thomas.
I just love me some 3bler.
I remember 2 things about big bill:
1. How they let Funderburke take the opening tip, even though he was 3 inches shorter, he could jump a lot higher.
2. Whenever Bill had the ball at the top of the key, the entire crowd would yell "shoot-it!" I don't think he took a single 3 his entire career.
VIEW ALL »
Scarlet and Gray, Every Day.
Quite simply, Eleven Warriors is the largest free Ohio State site on the internet. We're committed to remaining free and delivering you the Buckeye news and analysis you deserve.
Our Story | Meet the Staff
© 2006-2013 Eleven Warriors LLC.
Eleven Warriors is not affiliated with The Ohio State University. View full disclaimer.
The easiest way for you to contribute is to join the community. Signing up for a new account is 100% free, takes seconds and allows you to comment, participate in the forum and create your own blog posts.
If you'd like to support us with your wallet, you can: buy one of our amazing shirts or shop Amazon with this link. (Your prices remain the same and we get a commission).
We love hearing from you! Whether you want to work with us, discuss advertising opportunities, or pass us a hot tip, you're more than welcome to drop us a line.