2013 Massillon (OH) Washington CB/WR Gareon Conley is one of the Buckeyes' biggest remaining targets. The 6-1/170 pound senior de-committed from Michigan last Tuesday. He was in attendance for the Ohio State Michigan game and it sounds like he had a good time. Below is the latest on Gareon's recruitment:
- He said his in-home with Ohio State coaches last Thursday went "good."
- He was in attendance for the Michigan game and went into the locker room afterward.
- Said he enjoyed the game, "Felt like I was watching our rivalry game."
- He's taking his official this Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday (Dec. 5-7).
- What hes looking forward to seeing: "I don't know what's there, so I'm looking forward to seeing everything."
- More: "I just want to see what Ohio State has to offer because I really like them."
- Has NOT set up any other official visits.
- Said it would be fair to say he's still considering Ohio State, Michigan, and Cincinnati.
- Said he may take officials to Michigan and Cincy.
- Does not know when he'll decide.
This is a very big recruiting weekend for Ohio State. Many commits and major targets like Mike Mitchell, Conley, David Dawson, Skai Moore, and others will be on campus. Will have more info on Gareon and other visitors once visits wrap up. Stay tuned.