Nathaniel Devers is a 2014 Offensive Lineman of Massilon, OH that is considered to be among the best in Ohio. Devers visited Ohio State for the UCF game and came away impressed with what he saw. Devers is a target on the Buckeyes' board that will continue to receive heavy recruiting attention from the scarlet and gray along with other top programs throughout the country.
- Devers enjoyed the atmosphere in Columbus for the game and paid close attention to the play of the Ohio State offensive line.
- He was able to speak to Coaches Vrabel, Warinner, and Pantoni before and after the game in the recruiting room. Devers was told that they love his sophomore film but now at a big time school competing against other top Division 1 programs, Ohio State, and other teams, want to see film of his first 4 or 5 games to see if he maintained his high level play. If it all pans out, expect Devers' offers to multiply in the coming weeks.
- The Central Florida at Ohio State game was the first college game Devers has attended as a recruit. He will be visiting West Virginia this upcoming weekend for their game. Devers also plans to see games at Northwestern, Notre Dame, and Michigan. Devers will be back in Columbus for the last game of the year to see Ohio State host Michigan.
- I asked Devers about his favorites and how it is perceived that Michigan is his favorite, to which he did not completely disagree. He currently has one offer, from Toledo, but Devers says Michigan and Northwestern are his favorites right now.
- It was not Devers' first time on Ohio State campus. He attended the Friday Night Lights camp at the end of July and was a participant at an Ohio State camp as a freshman.
- Devers plays guard along the offensive line right now as well as noseguard for Massilon. He is being recruited as a guard and a defensive lineman at the next level.
I expect Nathaniel Devers to be a highly wanted man once his game film from junior season begins to circulate. If Ohio State offers they will be a player in his recruitment but I would imagine Michigan will be tough to beat. His recruitment will definitely be one to keep an eye on moving forward.