2014 Indianapolis (IN) Pike WR Dominique Booth took his third Ohio State this past weekend for The Game against Michigan. Booth was also in attendance for Ohio State's game against Cal. He also was able to see three Ohio State games as guests for other teams he was visiting. Last weekend's game impressed Booth once again.
- On The Game: "It was definitely the best game I'd been to. The fan support for Ohio State is impressive. That rivalry is something else."
- Was able to talk to Coach Coombs who has been recruiting him. Him and Coombs have a good relationship.
- Coombs told his coach he still has a chance to earn an offer as Ohio State continues to evaluate him and other wide receiver targets.
- Michigan has also told Booth that he would receive an offer from them if they aren't able to bring in another wide receiver for the 2013 class.
- Schools sticking out to Booth right now are Michigan State, Missouri, Indiana, and Wisconsin. All have offered.
- His favorites could change with new offers. He also said that Big 12 schools are beginning to show a lot of interest which isn't common as they do not go up to Indiana to recruit prospects much.
- On timetable for college decision: "I'd like to decide my college choice sometime in March. I want to get it out of the way and be able to focus on my senior season. I'd also like to decide earlier on so I can help recruit other top players to join me in my class."
Booth is definitely a wide receiver target on the Buckeyes' radar. If they decide to extend an offer at some point, it appears they will be amongst his top choices. Until then, the forementioned schools should have the best opportunity to garner Booth's signature for the 2014 class.