Last night I got a chance to speak with 2014 wide receiver Dominique Booth who camped at Ohio State this past week. Booth had told me in a previous conversation about a month ago that the Ohio State staff assured him of an offer if he performed the way they thought he would.
- Booth said he thought he performed up to the staff's expectations. The staff will meet Monday or Tuesday to discuss other camp offers.
- He will call the coaching staff on Wednesday
- He said he made 3 or 4 spectacular one hand catches that really caught the staff's eyes.
- Coach Smith and Coach Coombs are in contact with him and will be throughout the recruiting process.
- Coach Meyer pulled him aside during drills outside and had him meet inside with a select group.
- Booth will visit USC next.
Booth racked up several offers during the spring evaluation period and has camped at several spots. We could know by Wednesday if the staff was impressed with him enough to deserve an offer. As always, the staff here at Eleven Warriors will bring you that information if it occurs.