2014 Westerville (OH) Central OL Nick Richardson may be the top at his position in the state when it is all said and done come Signing Day in February of 2014. The 6-5/285 prospect has been in constant contact with the OSU coaching staff, and while he doesn't have an offer yet, he is extremely interested in the hometown team.
Richardson was in the Horseshoe last Saturday for The Game and had the following to say:
- On the experience: "The game was great!"
- Spoke to Ed Warinner for a while and is going to follow up by calling him this week.
- On if he thinks OSU will offer: "I'm not sure. I'd like to think so, but you never really know."
- Nothing set up for sure when it comes to visits but he is going to try and get to bowl practices at both Wisconsin and Northwestern
- He is going to talk to Ed Warinner on the phone about setting up a possible return visit to OSU in the near future
- Bowling Green offered yesterday and he adds that offer to Michigan State, Illinois, Indiana, Toledo, and Cincinnati.
- Would like to make a decision before his senior season, but if he doesn't feel like he's ready to do it then, he will wait. He doesn't want to rush into anything that's not right.