Dorian Hendrix is a 6-1/215 linebacker in the class of 2014 from Huber Heights (OH) Wayne, the same high school as Braxton Miller. He is considered one of the best linebackers in the state for his class and has been in contact with the Buckeye coaching staff.
Hendrix was in town to see OSU beat Michigan this past weekend and had the following to say:
- On the experience: "It was good. I enjoyed the visit and the atmosphere was great. The game was really exciting."
- Dorian briefly spoke to the coaches before the game, but like many other prospects, mentioned they didn't have much time to chat extensively as the focus was on the task at hand, beating Michigan.
- Has a great relationship with Luke Fickell and Tim Hinton. He has spoken to them about the possibility of an offer and they are telling him that he is one of their guys and to just be patient.
- Says he is looking forward to seeing what happens this spring with Ohio State. They told him they want to continue to evaluate him, watch his complete film, and then talk as a staff about an offer.
- Holds offers from Illinois, Buffalo, Ohio, Toledo, and Bowling Green.
- He is thinking about making a visit to Northwestern for a bowl practice and also may take a trip down to Duke.