Your Friday 11W Digest catches you up on the content you might have missed or need to read again for your own good.
This Week in Skull Sessions
- Monday: 7-0 is 7-0, the initial BCS standings are out and there isn't a B1G team amongst the top 25, the state of Ohio is killing it in football this fall, Revenge Tour 2012 and a helmet sticker update. (Jason)
- Tuesday: This week's depth chart is out, mid-season grades from Athlon and ESPN, OSU-PSU start time is moved up 30 minutes, only one player will lead the B1G in rushing, Rockin' Roby and Seth Davis visits OSU hoops camp. (Sarah)
- Wednesday: Urban is not afraid to switch a position, The Game matters, Buckeye defense with adjusted numbers, Brax gets snubbed and Saban to the Browns rumors. (Chad)
- Thursday: Bronze in lieu of crystal, how the Boren move to LB was executed, how the Buckeye running game has truly developed and previewing Purdue. (Jeff)
- Friday: Ohio State v. Purdue by the numbers, the Hokey-Doke, Alabama misses everyone next year in SEC play, Seth Davis on OSU hoops and The Villain moves to the three spot. (Chris)
This Week in Editorials
- The Boren Identity: Is there anything this kid can't do? (Kyle)
- Identity Crisis: Confusion set in after the 52-49 win at Indiana. (Sarah)
- Self-Defense: Meyer gets involved with trying to fix the defense. (Kyle)
- Pictures of You: Ohio State memories of Bloomington. (Ramzy)
- Election Forecast: Miller is oblivious to his candidacy. (Kyle)
- The Situational: Week 8: Woodrow Wilson, Paid Capacity, a Boilermaker and the Play-Off. (Ramzy)
- Preview: Purdue at #10 Ohio State: Will Purdue's struggles in B1G play continue in the Horseshoe on Saturday? (Kyle)
- Indiana Live Blog: Nothing like hanging on by a thread with some internet buddies. (11W Staff)
- Seven Up, Seven Down: It was closer than we thought it would be, but Urban is still undefeated at Ohio State. (Jason)
- Buckeyes Survive Late Surge from Indiana: The Hoosiers score 35 second-half point to make this a nail-biter. (Kyle)
- Indiana Notebook: Boren Shifted to Linebacker: News, notes and quotes from the post game. (Kyle)
- Debriefing: Indiana: The reason you are the smartest person in your office on Monday. (Jeff)
- Beyond the Hashes: Indiana: Your weekly stat session with really cool numerical breakdowns. (Chad)
- Quotebook: Indiana: More quotes from coaches and players after the game. (Kyle)
- The Indiana Game in Photos: Our very own Walt captures some great game photos. (11W Staff)
- Five Things: Indiana: Five key happenings in the win over Indiana. (Chris)
- Ohio State v. Indiana: Offensive Breakdown: More knowledge to make you the smartest amongst your friends. (Ross)
- Ohio State v. Indiana: Defensive Breakdown: This time the knowledge comes on the defensive side. (Ross)
- Ohio State vs Indiana Time-Lapse Video: Some more amazing work from Walt. (11W Staff)
On The Beat
- Meyer Presser Recap: Purdue: Urban's weekly presser. (Kyle)
- Back to Basics for the Buckeyes: The defense returns to fundamentals. (Kyle)
- Fickell Unfazed by Scrutiny After 2011 Season: Plus Boren's move to LB and Rod Smith will get more carries. (Kyle)
- Ground Assault: Gotta love seeing the emergence of Carlos Hyde. (Kyle)
- Wednesday Practice Updates: Purdue: News, notes and quotes from mid-week. (Kyle)
This Week In Recruiting
Best of the Rest
- The Dubgate Says Hello, Linebacker: Late word of Boren's move to LB and your B1G slate of action. (Jason)
- Your Early Games Open Thread: The Red River Shootout tops the noon games. (11W Staff)
- Your Afternoon Football Open Thread: West Virginia looks to stay unbeaten. (11W Staff)
- B1G Recap: Mount Pinatubo: At least it doesn't look as bad when they play each other, does it? (Johnny)
- BlogPoll Top 25: October 15: Alabama is still the top team and we like Ohio State at #9. (David)
- Hey, New Dry Goods: The 11W t-shirt collections continues to grow. (11W Staff)
- Where Are They Now: Antonio Smith: Catching up with the guy who dons the coolest Buckeye hair over the last decade. (Alex)
- The Houndie: Week 6: The one and only Antoine Winfield takes home the weekly honor. (Chris)
- Eleven Dubcast: Mr. Conductor's Evil Twin: Travis Baugh, Assistant Sports Editor of the Purdue Exponent, joins us this week. (Johnny and Sarah)
- Flashback: Ohio State vs. Purdue, 2003: The Bucks squeaked out a home win. (Joe)
- Around The Oval: Your weekly recap of OSU non-revenue sports. (Evan)
- Prognosticating: Purdue: Correctly pick the score and win a cool shirt. (11W Staff)
- Across the Field: Purdue: Travis Baugh of the Purdue Exponent and Mike Carmin of the Lafayette Journal and Courier answer questions for us this week. (Elika)
- Your Thursday Night Open Thread: This just in, Oregon is good. (11W Staff)
- 11W RoundTable: Purdue: The staff discuss where the Buckeyes should be ranked, the fun of watching Braxton Miller, and whether the defense can rebound this Saturday. (David)
- Purdue Bucknotes: A battle of the Devin Smiths. (Jason)
- Hot Off the Press: Purdue Game Poster: The Great Train Robbery. (11W Staff)
- Buckshot: Ohio State Student Basketball Tickets Sold Out.
- Buckshot: Vanderbilt Backs Out of 2013 Opener in Columbus.
- Buckshot: Ohio State Basketball Team Ranked Fourth in USA Today Coaches Poll.
- Buckshot: Trials of the Honey Badger.
- Buckshot: Oops. The Torg gets suspended.
- Buckshot: Sam Thompson Dunks Over Seth Davis.
THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP for the WEEK of October 13-19, 2012: Why don't we just let Boren rock at FB, by BRUTUS THE CHAMP, the move sparks a debate on just letting the younger guys play LB.