Your Friday 11W Digest catches you up on the content you might have missed or need to read again for your own good.
This Week in Skull Sessions
- Monday: The introduction of the newest 11W feature, simple up/down voting on comments. (Jason)
- Tuesday: Braxton and the Heisman chatter, stategories, place your bets, Tom Dienhart's B1G best during nonconference play and the six cities in play for hosting the first national title game in 2014. (Sarah)
- Wednesday: Recruiting gets weird sometimes, the B12 is also weird and time to make your picks. (Chad)
- Thursday: The little ten, the defense is built for this, CBS Sports picks and a pop pass history lesson. (Jeff)
- Friday: Reid continues to improve at RT, the experts like Sparty this weekend, Texas A&M like to make titles up and Bill Clinton talks Arkansas football. (Chris)
This Week in Editorials
- Cornering the Market: Doran Grant stepped in Saturday and made an instant impact. (Kyle)
- Best in Show: This year's Emmy-winning shows can provide insight into both Ohio State football and college football in general. (Sarah)
- Smith Rewarded for Staying at Ohio State: Something has clicked for Rod the last few weeks. (Kyle)
- Heist: The Buckeyes have to steal the virtual conference title. (Ramzy)
- Carrying the Load: The return of Carlos Hyde will shake up the playbook. (Kyle)
- Enemy of the State: The game has more meaning for Ohio players who choose a college up north. (Kyle)
- The Situational: Week 5: Rich Rod, Rutherford B. Hayes, Homophones, Gift Bourbon & Digital Underground. Typical. (Ramzy)
- Preview: #14 Ohio State at #20 Michigan State: All you need to know about Ohio State's first Big Ten game of the season. (Kyle)
- UAB Live Blog: If the game is going to be boring, you might as well enjoy some funny comments. (11W Staff)
- Sloppy Buckeyes Outlast UAB: It was uninspiring, but it was also the 400th win at the 'Shoe. (Chris)
- Miscues Highlight Buckeyes' 29-15 Win over UAB: Game recap, including quotes and stats, as the Bucks move to 4-0. (Kyle)
- UAB Notebook: Hall Boosts Run Game: News, notes and quotes from the post game. (Kyle)
- Debriefing: UAB: The reason you are the smartest person in your office on Monday. (Jeff)
- Beyond the Hashes: UAB: Your weekly stat session with really cool numerical breakdowns. (Chad)
- Quotebook: UAB: More quotes from coaches and players after the game. (Kyle)
- Five Things: UAB: Five key happenings in the win over UAB. (Chris)
- Ohio State v. UAB: Offensive Breakdown: More knowledge to make you the smartest amongst your friends. (Ross)
- Ohio State v. UAB: Defensive Breakdown: This time the knowledge comes on the defensive side. (Ross)
On The Beat
- Meyer Presser Recap: Michigan State: Urban's first presser of the B1G era. (Kyle)
- Fully Healthy Buckeyes Have Sights Set on Spartans: The Buckeyes are finally healthy as they enter B1G play. (Kyle)
- Leaders Division Championship is the Goal: Accomplishing that goal starts Saturday. (Kyle)
- Wednesday Practice Updates: Michigan State: News, notes and quotes from mid-week. (Kyle)
This Week In Recruiting
- 11W Recruiting Staff Roundtable: Michigan State: Our local experts make you one too. (Alex)
Best of the Rest
- The Dubgate Turns Up the Schadenfreude: Some new details on the Miami case and Saturday's lineup. (Jason)
- B1G Recap: The Edmund Fitzgerald: There are some bad teams in this league. (Johnny)
- BlogPoll Top 25: September 24: Where are you Michigan? I don't see you. (David)
- Where Are They Now: Maurice Hall: Don't be surprised when Maurice comes across your TV screen. (Alex)
- The Houndie: Week 3: Santonio Holmes leads the way and wins his first Houndie since 2010. (Corey)
- Eleven Dubcast: The Thin White Line: Matt Charboneau from the Detroit News joins us this week. (Johnny and Sarah)
- Flashback: Ohio State vs. Michigan State, 1997: The Buckeyes got a solid 37-13 win. (Joe)
- Around The Oval: Your weekly recap of OSU non-revenue sports. (Evan)
- Prognosticating: Michigan State: Correctly pick the score and win a cool shirt. (11W Staff)
- Across the Field: Michigan State: Chris Vannini of The Only Colors joins us this week. (Elika)
- What's Your Perfect Gameday Sign?: Our second contest of the week has a $300 gift card on the line. (11W Staff)
- Your Thursday Night Open Thread: The Huskies pull off the Thursday night upset special. (11W Staff)
- Hot Off the Press: Michigan State Game Poster: Download away. (11W Staff)
- 11W RoundTable: Michigan State: The staff discuss how they feel about this year's Ohio State team, whether Braxton will be set loose against Sparty, and how the defense can stop Le'Veon Bell. (David)
- Michigan State Bucknotes: For the first time under Urban Meyer, Ohio State is on the road and an underdog. (Jason)
- Buckshot: ESPN College Gameday Will Be in East Lansing.
- Buckshot: New AP Poll Released.
- Buckshot:Notre Dame Cancels Series With Michigan.
- Buckshot: Quick Cals from UAB Game.
- Buckshot: The Helmet Stickers Leaderboard is Live
- Buckshot: See ya, MACtion.
THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP for the WEEK of September 22-28, 2012: Tension between Urban and D-coaches?, by BUCKEYEEDDIE27, something to keep an eye on as the season progresses.