Your Friday 11W Digest catches you up on the content you might have missed or need to read again for your own good.
This Week in Skull Sessions
- Monday: Don't worry, even Urban's great teams had close wins, more on Bobby Knight's OSU HOF induction, more fog than people at The U's game last weekend and video of Matt Barkley after his fourth straight loss to Stanford. (Jason)
- Tuesday: The new depth chart, looking for love at Eat Too, Brutus 2012, Braxton for Heisman chatter is getting louder, Braxton's cartoon shirts, some national blue bloods have rebounded to start 3-0, Cal fans react to their trip east and the fall of the Big East in hoops. (Sarah)
- Wednesday: Welcome Kameron Williams, Tebow for president, Ohio State has some decent odds of going undefeated and the SEC Pantheon. (Chad)
- Thursday: Going back to basics for the defense, some quick facts on UAB, why the B1G is so bad and playoff tweaks...already. (Jeff)
- Friday: Braxton has more talent than Tebow, kicking the habit, UM recruit Shane Morris has mono and the 15 worst teams of the BCS era. (Chris)
This Week in Editorials
- Simon's Sermon: More on the emotional speech from Ohio State's leader in the locker room. (Kyle)
- All in the Game: A mashup of The Wire and Buckeye football. (Sarah)
- Getting Defensive: There are many improvements to be made on the defense and the staff vows to change them. (Kyle)
- Buyer's Remorse: There are always growing pains in the first year of a new coach. (Ramzy)
- Strategic Education: The challenges of facing unique defenses in trying to stop Braxton. (Kyle)
- Reversal of Fortune: Storm Klein made his debut last week, perhaps the biggest win of his life. (Kyle)
- The Situational: Week 4: The Dead President, The Nowledge, The Bourbon and The Play-off. (Ramzy)
- Preview: UAB at No. 15 Ohio State: In this "guarantee" game, the Buckeyes are looking for win No. 400 in the Horseshoe. (Kyle)
- Cal Live Blog: Recap the in-game conversation amongst your internet brothers and sisters. (11W Staff)
- You Can Breathe; Ohio State Escapes Cal Upset Bid: A win is a win and Urban notches his third. (Jason)
- Buckeyes Bearly Win, Top Cal 35-28: A recap of the game action, with stats and quotes. (Kyle)
- Cal Notebook: Emotional Speech from Simon Captivates Locker Room: News, notes and quotes from the post game. (Kyle)
- Debriefing: Cal: The reason you are the smartest person in your office on Monday. (Jeff)
- Beyond the Hashes: Cal: Your weekly stat session with really cool numerical breakdowns. (Chad)
- Quotebook: Cal: More quotes from coaches and players after the game. (Kyle)
- Five Things: Cal: Five key happenings in the win over Cal. (Chris)
- Ohio State v. Cal: Offensive Breakdown: More knowledge to make you the smartest amongst your friends. (Ross)
- Ohio State v. Cal: Defensive Breakdown: This time the knowledge comes on the defensive side. (Ross)
On The Beat
- Meyer Presser Recap: UAB: UFM is confident the Buckeyes will get better. (Kyle)
- Champions Crowned Against Cal: Devin Smith now has a three-game Champion streak. (Kyle)
- Hockey was Heuerman's First Love: John Peterson returns to town, more Meyer comedy and Garrick McGee faces the Buckeyes again. (Kyle)
- Wednesday Practice Updates: UAB: News, notes and quotes from mid-week. (Kyle)
This Week In Recruiting
- Catching Up with Dominique Booth: Cal Game Visit. (Alex)
- 11W Recruiting Notebook: UAB Week. (Alex)
- Lewis Makes Seventeen: Tyquan Lewis, a 6'4" hybrid LB/DE pledges his commitment for 2013. (Alex)
- Catching Up with Steven Moss: Cal Visit. (Alex)
Best of the Rest
- The Dubgate Honors 12 Buckeye Greats: HOF day at Ohio State gets your Saturday going. (Jason)
- B1G Recap: Ishtar: Another Saturday, another meh day for the conference. (Johnny)
- BlogPoll Top 25: September 17: 'Bama is top dawg, Stanford and ND make big jumps, OSU is #13. (David)
- Your Caption for Two VIP Tickets to Eat Too, Brutus 2012: Time to show your humor and win the hottest ticket in town. (11W Staff)
- Where Are They Now: Dustin Fox: See what Dustin is up to now that his football days are behind him. (Alex)
- The Houndie: Week 2: Brian Hartline wins his first ever Houndie. (Corey)
- Eleven Dubcast: Sandwich Day: CBS Sports' Dennis Dodd stops by to talk all things college football. (Johnny and Sarah)
- The Reluctant All-American: A Buckeye history lesson on Jan White. (Joe)
- Around The Oval: Your weekly recap of OSU non-revenue sports. (Evan)
- Hot Off the Press: UAB Game Poster: Now available in 18"x24" prints. (11W Staff)
- Prognosticating: UAB: Hooray! Two contest in one week. (11W Staff)
- Across the Field: UAB: Steve Irvine, of The Birmingham News, joins us to give an inside look into the UAB Blazers. (Elika)
- Your Thursday Night Open Thread: The lone game was a stinker. (11W Staff)
- 11W RoundTable: UAB: The staff talk Heisman, tackling, where Ohio State stands in the B1G, and what will happen in the final game before conference play begins. (David)
- UAB Bucknotes: This just in: UAB is not a good team. (Jason)
- Buckshot: Ohio State Falls Four Spots in AP Poll.
- Buckshot: Braxton Miller is your Big Ten Player of the Week.
- Buckshot:11W Hits The Dispatch.
- Buckshot: Eat Too, Brutus is Going to Sell Out Sooner than we Thought.
- Buckshot: Lane Kiffin's 29-Second Presser.
- Buckshot: Cal Game Quick Cals.
THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP for the WEEK of September 15-21, 2012: 9/14 HS Recruit Updates, by WAYCRACKEN. Keeping you up to date with the future Buckeyes.